test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problems signing in

pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
Anyone else having problems signing in? Like the character loading screen taking forever then just disconnecting. Started yesterday got better for a while and is now happening again. If I can get the characters to load I can usually get in the game but it's taking forever restarting over over and over. Haven't seen any complaints or tweets so is it just me? Internet connection is solid.
Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
Post edited by pr3stigex on

Comments

• Options
    tycchoice#2111 tycchoice Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I have been getting a connection to login server error and have to try and sign in all over again and hope that it works. If I get in the game I'm usually fine but if I try and switch characters I usually get the error again. I'm not saying it's the cause but I haven't had this happen until the 5 hour maintenance
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User

I have been getting a connection to login server error and have to try and sign in all over again and hope that it works. If I get in the game I'm usually fine but if I try and switch characters I usually get the error again. I'm not saying it's the cause but I haven't had this happen until the 5 hour maintenance

Yup same thing. Glad it's not just me.
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    iccyasdiccyasd Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    recently i got this new error while trying to Retrieve character information after selecting Play, it says "Login Time out" or something along the line.
    Main - IccyAsd Lvl70 (GF 4249)
    Alt - Freaya Lvl70 (CW 33XX)
    Alt - Demonic Iccy Lvl70 (TR 27XX)
    Guild - Windows Central (GH14)