test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earths Seekers Wand not giving 100% drop rate for Mote of Earth

raffy808raffy808 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
So i have bought the Earths Seekers Wand from the tarmalune bar vendor and i used 1 of 4 while i was in The Reclamation Rock. As i completed one of the heroic encounters i did not receive a Mote of Earth, so i continued to do the heroic encounters just to see if it was just that i used it too late or what not, and i only received 3 motes of earth and i have completed more then 12-15 heroic encounters within the 30mins i had the buff... Someone Help

Comments

• Options
    asuna#6071 asuna Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Even with Wand it is not 100% it maybe 75% at best. But way better than the 5% Without 1.
  • Options
    squanchy#5672 squanchy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've had this same problem with the Earth seeker wand. I used, no, wasted a wand and a half before I stopped farming after convincing myself I was not the one messing up or coming to the HE's late. I've missed out on over 30 motes easily. This needs to get fixed immediately!!!!! This is false advertising and is just not fair, some kind of reparations should be in order! It is literally plain robbery.
  • Options
    tisko1992#1367 tisko1992 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    would be nice if neverwinter cares..
  • Options
    drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User

would be nice if neverwinter cares..

yes it would be
  • Options
    priso#7381 priso Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Try to send a ticket, they're very helpful if you're patient; help me out w/ my Yeti which got lost