test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trickster Rogue Build

Hey Guys My Current Item Level Is 1578 And That Is Pretty Bad For A Level 70
Can Anyone Help Me With An Affordable Strong Build?
Thanks In Advance!
Brad
Brad

Answers

• txsnowman#9359 txsnowman Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Get all your enchantments to 7. Research Dusk armor. You can find the boots for sale in the AH for cheap. Have you completed the Elemental Evil yet? That also drops armor and weapon upgrades.
  • brad#9777 brad Member Posts: 53 Arc User

Get all your enchantments to 7. Research Dusk armor. You can find the boots for sale in the AH for cheap. Have you completed the Elemental Evil yet? That also drops armor and weapon upgrades.

I Have Got Dusk Mask And Amor
    Brad
  • Hit up demonics and get drowcraft armour for the rest. Get yourself an artifact belt, cloak and weapons if you haven't already. Level them up as well as your artifacts. Once you get a decent GS from these start hitting epic dungeons and skirmishs for better rings. Once you finish the icewind campaign finish levelling the blace ice profession and upgrade your drowcraft gear. Basically it all comes to you the more you play and progress.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Are you looking for an equipment build or a re-spec build?

Assuming Equipment:
    (I am still building mine so this is by no means the end all gear - but it works and didn't cost me anything in real money)
    get the drowcraft shirt and pants with ichor
    2+ pieces of dusk
    4 artifacts (may take getting another character up to 60 and running that quest)
    Artifact weapons from EE and start working on refining them
    I'm using that Cloak that Lord Neverember gave me until I can refine my artifact cloak up a bit more
    rings from demonic heroic encounters, just keep replacing them as you get better ones - I'm a fan of rising precision
    I think I have two pieces of alliance gear as well at the moment, I'm going to replace them eventually but hey, they keep dropping from LoL so it was a cheap upgrade.
    Upgrade your enchantments every chance you get.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP