test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

auction house horror story

It was a normal evening in the Protectors Enclave on ...september 9th 2016 around 10pm...SO I THOUGHT. I was browsing the uction like regularly doand I saw a ring that would have helped my character out nicely. I have always bought the items out right Except for this one time. I placed a bid of 60,000 or so , not exactly sure the exact amount but in the area. All of a sudden I was outbid. "HAHA, Not today"" , so i rebid then i was outbid then I rebid then I was outbid. I let it sit for a few minutes because the time was down to 20 minutes left and auction would be over. 15 min ...... 10 min....... 8 min..... 5 .... ONE LAST BID ........OUTBID. I was sad. Then I look at my account And from 350,000 AD's too only 35,000 left. Where is my AD's , I searched everywhere , auction, my mail, my bank, auction , my mail , the bank. Gone GONE. What the ^%#!. PS4 does not have a complaint center with arc. they say leave a thread. WHERE ARE MY FLIPP'N ASTRAL DIAMONDS. PLEASE ARC "HELP ME". I woke up the next 3 days rechecking everywhere .... The horror was real. I am salty I am sad , MY feelings are hurt. That is real. I posted this now because I had to wait with arc to post a thread because I am a newb. Well arc , you are a boob. ARC are you LIstening. Can I have my AD back some how ? Do you care enough for just 1 little player as myself ? My warning to everyone else ....Do not seek the treasure. lol seriously though , if you buy from auction always byout. never play the bid game.

Comments

• Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    I think they should be in the mailbox.

And either way, please contact the https://support.arcgames.com/
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    and be nice. Being rude to them, even though you are upset, will not help you.
  • Options
    mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User

I think they should be in the mailbox.

And either way, please contact the https://support.arcgames.com/

This. Every time you bid the bid goes to the AH, you have to go to your mail where it says outbid and reclaim the bid of AD. Hopefully you did not go to your mail and hit delete instead of claim! I have done that before, luckily it was only 3K AD! Good luck!
  • Options
    crazycreolcrazycreol Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    He did say in op that he checked his mail.
  • Options

He did say in op that he checked his mail.

He didn't said that he picked up AD every outbid.

..so i rebid then i was outbid then I rebid then I was outbid.
    Then I look at my account And from 350,000 AD's too only 35,000 left. Where is my AD's , I searched everywhere , auction, my mail, my bank, auction , my mail , the bank. Gone GONE.

so where is 5-10 outbid mails with ADs?

Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    crazytoad#3178 crazytoad Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    well you got rekt son
  • Options

well you got rekt son

Yeah. Hammer has completely disappeared.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪