test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Element.fire great axe v/s earthen greatsword

finnthehuman81#7385 finnthehuman81 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
I'm a GWF currently using the elemental fire weapon set from EE, I keep seeing a lot of GWFs with I think it's called earthen great sword? Maybe great axe? Is this from one of the arch druids extremely grindy mote farms? Is it really that much better to justify the grind, when I'm already grinding for twisted? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• neppanaattorineppanaattori Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2016

I'm a GWF currently using the elemental fire weapon set from EE, I keep seeing a lot of GWFs with I think it's called earthen great sword? Maybe great axe? Is this from one of the arch druids extremely grindy mote farms? Is it really that much better to justify the grind, when I'm already grinding for twisted? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

It is from the mote grind OR weapon choice pack. The only reason i can see any GWF taking earthen over fire / water, is the fact that it has the 'wanted' ability (more damage on sure strike) unlocked from the get-go as opposed to the other elements (which you have to rng augment-box to open the same ability). The set bonus is garbage compared to fire & water.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Go for Twisted. Easy to farm. BiS.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪