test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PSN DOWN AGAIN.....

Can't access game due to PSN down again....

anyone else getting this ?

Comments

• frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    I am as well. Even got the "psn is under maintenance" pop up.

But my wife, I tend other system, in the same room, is on just fine.
  • nosworc#5848 nosworc Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Yep, same here. Ireland if that makes any difference.
  • heath#6868 heath Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Has anyone seen if there is an ETA on the completion of the maintenance?
  • tisko1992#1367 tisko1992 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    As soon as possible i guess
  • https://status.playstation.com/en-GB/

Looks like it's still down :'(
    Guess ill get some sleep early today hehe
  • mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    I suspect it will easily be done by 10 PM or so central, lol....that's the time when I won't be able to play without rolling the dice for a tiring day tomorrow at work.

Just kidding of course. I have no idea. Hope it's sorted in the next couple of hours. I'd like to jump on for some runs in a few hours or so
  • heath#6868 heath Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Was hoping to get some time in before the girlfriend got home and we headed out dancing.
    Well keep your hope up buddy
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

still down for US.​​
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
    If you get on, don't even change characters.
    Wife has been fine.
    I was finally able to connect.
    Got on an all to invoke, went to switch to my main to play... And yeah... HAMSTER.
  • linksghost#9043 linksghost Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    still down in Australia, has been for over 4 hours
  • viperraiyneviperraiyne Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same here for me in Pennsylvania
  • buzzki11buzzki11 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yeah, I am stuck with the same thing, sucks because not only do we all miss out on the play/craft/general xp/ad time but also I had a bunch of auctions ending that I had been watching for four freaking days and then of course this happens. Ehh no big deal I'll just go log in through the gateway...oh... well, yeah it just sucks lol.

Speaking of the gateway made me think about the fact that everyone has to do the quest when they reach cap level to talk to the kings assistants and have them tell them about all the features in the game etc etc, it really REALLY irritates me that they couldn't take the time to change the conversation for PlayStation so that it doesn't tell us all about features that we don't actually have access to like the gateway/sword coast and more importantly the foundry. There is so little about this game actually published online that I find it almost impossible to believe that it has been out for several years, and every time there is an event or something and I go to look up where to farm for it, all I find are posts talking about going into the foundry, lammmmeee.

PSN just came back up 8:08 central time
    Not gaming it hasn't.
  • vojo#1855 vojo Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Logged out during maintenance, subsequently means you can't log back in . * Cries *
    Pewpew, CW 70 » HoF · Buffage «
    Guild - Vikings of Norway - PS4
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Down here in the southern U.S. So much for trying to keep up with dailies lol. I hope it isn't down so long I lose a lockbox key and today's Portebello campaign step..
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    PSN is up for me
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • shanx989#1017 shanx989 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Guess some users are slowly getting back on or they never logged out in first place so never had to deal with the downtime.

still down for me - UK England
    been so for over 4 hours and to think PSN increasing prices for subs .........

Really think someone has attacked PSN servers because read in news some users are getting emails to change PSN password as it's been reset for security reasons.

This was when servers were down few days ago.
  • darkcult#2246 darkcult Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Is PSN back yet?
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    What I hate is that when it goes down - I can't play ANYTHING because 90% of my games are downloaded rather than disk form. I'll have to buy more games on disk for when this happens again.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP