Campaigns - Where are you at!

mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
Elemental Evil - 100% completed including boons
Sharandar - 100% completed - 2 boons left
Dread Ring - closing in on 100% - 1 boon left
Under Dark - Closing in on 100% - 3 boons left
Tyranny of Dragons - 100% - 3 boons left
Icewind Dale - 6% - all boons left to get

I'm not trying to rush through this game so that I will not get bored fast. I'm taking my time doing 2 or 3 areas a day until I get a campaign 100% completed. Once I get Sharandar and Dread Ring completed I will only run the weekly and main daily in Dread Ring for the Eye of Lathander and to earn marks to buy the guild award. As for Sharandar it all depends if I have enough time I may or may not run more for the guild award box.

Once I get those completed I still have plenty of dailies to complete in Icewind Dale and the Wells of Dragons. Once both of those are completed I may just run areas that will help the guild achieve it next rank of whatever structure we are working on.

Where are others at with their campaigns. What do you like or dislike how the campaigns are designed.

Comments

• Options
    Forgot to mention Maze Engine - I have 3 more days and than I'm done.
  • Options
    txsnowman#9359 txsnowman Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    ToD takes dedication. Good job.
  • Options

ToD takes dedication. Good job.

Started it at level 26 and did it daily until I completed last week, but I'm still missing 3 of the boons which require book and those are in dungeons which I have not made any keys for yet. Taking a break from the ToD campaign until I get Sharandar 100% boons completed.
  • Options
    mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I dont have my completion, at work. But I have been doing all of them. Elemental was nice, straight 3 days. The rest with the 20 hr wait time. Might as well do them all. Maze engine is so long. I am on the 15 day quest line for my third boon. I guess my problem is I like to be in a game and play as long as I want instead of do 2 hrs of things and get off. Why I am not to partial to phone games.Nice job @mebengalsfan#9264
  • Options
    derio#3255 derio Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I only have EE complete. And I don't consider a campaign complete until I have all boons from it
  • Options
    jedimaster91#2927 jedimaster91 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I only have EE complete as well. The rest I'm slowly slogging through. Mostly I'm running Sharandar and Dread Ring with the occasional Underdark or Maze Engine. I'm staying out of Well of Dragons for now until I can upgrade some of my gear. I'm dying too much, lol.
    Kaiya -- Trickster Rogue (main)
    Narcediira A'Dareon -- Control Wizard
    Alliana Miatumal -- Scourge Warlock

Member of House Stargayren
  • Options
    EE is bugged for me, I cannot get the currency to finish the last task that gives the elemental cult cashe . I looked on the wiki and the quest givers that r supposed to give me the quests which award the currency I need (elemental cult orders?) only give regular vigilance quests with regular rewards, so I give up on EE, I have all the books from it, so that's all I need .
  • Options
    kinganuthinkinganuthin Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Done on all but under dark. 2 days if I get to the timer. TOD I have all 4 but not the level 2,3 of the final.
  • Options
    null
    If you're not strong enough for well of dragons, or even Iceland dale, you should still go and do the 3 demonic heroics. Dragon coffers and demonic icor...
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

EE is bugged for me, I cannot get the currency to finish the last task that gives the elemental cult cashe . I looked on the wiki and the quest givers that r supposed to give me the quests which award the currency I need (elemental cult orders?) only give regular vigilance quests with regular rewards, so I give up on EE, I have all the books from it, so that's all I need .

@finnthehuman81#7385 you have to do the regular tasks as they open up the one you want, bust through a couple of them and the one you need will appear.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    Oh, ok. Thanks. Is there anything in the cashe that makes worth the time?
  • Options

I only have EE complete as well. The rest I'm slowly slogging through. Mostly I'm running Sharandar and Dread Ring with the occasional Underdark or Maze Engine. I'm staying out of Well of Dragons for now until I can upgrade some of my gear. I'm dying too much, lol.

Being a class that produces damage on the lower side I'm not enjoying WoD or IWD. I just finished Dread Ring and only need 2 tomes for the Underdark, other wise I'm done. So it is farming the Skirmishes and Demo for me. Yeah, lol.

Sharandar I have one boon left and roughly 3 more days for farming that and than I'm done with that as well.

I was in a PSN chat where players were talking about the importance of IL and how they have been farming Demo, Dwarven Throne, and ELOL. I listened in for a good 15-20 minutes. Most were around 2700 IL. I than asked who finished all of there boons.

One player started laughing and stated he never even finished EE and cares little about grinding out the boons vs. getting his IL up higher.

I'm like you know the boons give you really good stat boost and before I could finish he like, yeah but so do level 12 enchantments.

This is reminding of DCUO all over again. Players focusing on one aspect of the game instead of trying to improve their toon by using everything available to them.

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I would take Boons over IL any day. I'm working on getting my Pally more boons since she's still a bit weak in the dungeons.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    edited September 2016
    if you have the boons, you are more likely to finish silver and gold, and getting through elol quickly is nice too. Fey enchants..
  • Options
    ravenskya said:

I would take Boons over IL any day. I'm working on getting my Pally more boons since she's still a bit weak in the dungeons.

I hate dungeons. IMO they seem to short. A few adds and than the boss. Players skip most of the adds and if you don't know that you end up pulling them or getting killed by them.

Also, there the voice chat system does not work like I hope. I was in one dungeon and I could not hear someone. They checked and they were not on mute. I jumped into a PSN chat and I heard others just fine. Left the PSN chat and still could not hear the player. Adjusted options, still did not fix the issue. The thing is though, the player this issued occured with could talk to me in PSN chat. :(

As dailies I like them over dungeons. I would like dungeons more but no matter what I alway seem to get a bad group where DPS ignore strong attacks, etc...When I get a tank, they usually know what to do.

Also, my other issue is damage by DPS, why am I producing as much damage as they are when I'm using only 1 ability that does damage? I mean I should not be that strong as a DPS and their IL is much higher than mine is.

I am basically waiting for my guild to get strong enough so we can run them as a guild.

There are five of us, the problem is getting us on all at the same time. We have me as the healer, my DCUO friend who is a GF tank, a CW, a HR and a SW. If we all are on one day, I know we will be doing dungeons and learning mechanics of them.

• Options
    I could see hating the dungeons as a healer. We generally all use the PS4 voice chat, I've never tried the in-game chat at all. I've also run about 95% of my dungeons (weekend events not included) with my friends/guild members. Right now there are 3 of my friends building up healing clerics just for dungeons since we only have the one cleric and me as the pally. Two people are working on building Tanks so our fearless leader doesn't have to tank every dungeon (I'm sure he'd like to play on his hunter some day) and I don't have to heal through all of them. The good thing is that there are enough of us that we usually have a full group for a dungeon when we want to try one.

I will say in the Pugs I've run - it's hard to be a good healer if you don't have a good tank and the DPS is too low (DPS being low does seem to be the weakness). I'm 100% set up for healing - my damage is almost negligible so if I'm getting more DPS than you, something is seriously wrong with what you are doing.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Oh to answer the first question

On my TR:
    100% of EE, Maze Engine, and TD (though I don't have all of the boons yet on this one)
    25% Sharandar
    somewhere around 60% Dreadring and Underdark
    Went to Icewindale once, decided to wait a bit on that one.

On Pally:
    100% EE
    Just started Sharandar, TD, ME, DR and UD - no boons until today when I get home from work. Should get the first Sharandar and DR boon.

• Options
    ravenskya said:

I could see hating the dungeons as a healer. We generally all use the PS4 voice chat, I've never tried the in-game chat at all. I've also run about 95% of my dungeons (weekend events not included) with my friends/guild members. Right now there are 3 of my friends building up healing clerics just for dungeons since we only have the one cleric and me as the pally. Two people are working on building Tanks so our fearless leader doesn't have to tank every dungeon (I'm sure he'd like to play on his hunter some day) and I don't have to heal through all of them. The good thing is that there are enough of us that we usually have a full group for a dungeon when we want to try one.

I will say in the Pugs I've run - it's hard to be a good healer if you don't have a good tank and the DPS is too low (DPS being low does seem to be the weakness). I'm 100% set up for healing - my damage is almost negligible so if I'm getting more DPS than you, something is seriously wrong with what you are doing.

When I run my pure healing loadout I have 3 slotted abilities for healing. Only one does damage and I have it slotted for healing, buffing and debuffing, but it also a damaging ability. The only other thing I do is use my At Wills. One adds a debuff on the boss so there is a chance that players that attack and damage him heal. My other At Will buffs the groups POWER - damage out.

Now with that said I have 1 ability that does damage. Than I have two at wills but I mainly use the healing one and when the buff is down I hit the Power boosting buff. Long story short, when I do 2x the damage of a DPS and I'm in that healing setup there are issues with players playing DPS classes and it is sad that as a Healer I'm beating them that bad. And the sick part is I pug mostly and I see this all the time and I mean all the time.