test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [9/6] - COMPLETE

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Update 8:40AM: Maintenance is complete.

Neverwinter will undergo its scheduled maintenance on PS4 on 9/6 at 7AM PT for roughly two hours for a server reset.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Mod 10?
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Second week of dungeon master event?
  • buzzki11buzzki11 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    So is this going to actually happen this time or is it just another false alarm of a maintenance that will be ignored as if it never happened? "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

Edit: Lmao well, you showed me! Just got the message saying the server would be going down in 5 minutes and then not 2 seconds later was disconnected because the server went down. Now don't get me wrong I see the time and I understand that the server was supposed to go down right now anyway but the whole point of the count down is to give people a chance to finish up what they are working on and get to a safe area, kinda defeats the whole purpose when the timer announcement is completely wrong.

Any chance that this server restart is going to stealth fix the huge issues that have been ongoing with the Queue system? No I'm not talking about the fact that it loves to group up 5 dps for epics, I mean the fact that people are constantly getting stuck in queue groups that are impossible to leave and then when they queue for other dungeons they are put into the dungeon but not the queue group so they are essentially solo, meaning that they get significantly less rewards from the run including repeatedly missing out on the daily AD bonus for the run plus on top of the negatives to the individual, there is also the issue that they can, and do, start boss fights without the group etc.
  • brad#9777 brad Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    What Time English Time?
    Brad
  • wildteo#8427 wildteo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    It says that it will take 2h aprox..
  • brad#9777 brad Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    has it just started?
    Brad
  • dannycivicdannycivic Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It should be done around 5 uk time!
  • animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User

Mod 10?

LOL why would it be mod 10? xbox will get it first then we will get it following once pc gets(which they got it about a few weeks ago) following the time line xbox will get it in 3-4 months , then following us

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • zenvegazenvega Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    whats going on with the servers? ever since a couple weeks ago im getting server not responding and booted from the game?
  • asmiracle#5884 asmiracle Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Man the servers are just awful! What in the world happened?