test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artifact weapon choice pack

Ok , so today i get one from opening lock box with my daily enchantment key from v.i.p.
So only thing i got from box was greater power mark and power mark. Am i missing something? Is the "weapon choice" not a guarantee item from box. Please help im lost. Honestly 2nd box ive opened like this.

Comments

• neppanaattorineppanaattori Member Posts: 124 Arc User

Ok , so today i get one from opening lock box with my daily enchantment key from v.i.p.

So only thing i got from box was greater power mark and power mark. Am i missing something? Is the "weapon choice" not a guarantee item from box. Please help im lost. Honestly 2nd box ive opened like this.

You got it right, the choice pack isn't a guarantee, it's a chance.
  • sicklordsolarsicklordsolar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Ok cool, thanks for the heads up. The wording doesn't really point towards "chance". Was wondering because i seen others talk about it like its "guarantee" . Thanks again.
  • neppanaattorineppanaattori Member Posts: 124 Arc User

Ok cool, thanks for the heads up. The wording doesn't really point towards "chance". Was wondering because i seen others talk about it like its "guarantee" . Thanks again.

Pretty sure you got Wanderer's Artifact Weapon Pack and not the actual Elemental Artifact Weapon Choice Pack which MAY come from opening the first box shown here.
  • warppigeon#7444 warppigeon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    yeah you got it. the text actually reads "contains one of the following" so its pretty much still lucky dip

I actually got the Elemental Artifact Weapon Choice Pack in one of my artifact boxes. In that box you are guaranteed the weapon of your choice. But i don't know any one else in my guild that has received said pack, so its drop rate is incredibly low i expect.