test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral diamonds

lordofstrangelordofstrange Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I'm new to this game so can anyone tell me how can i make astral diamonds (I'm lvl 30)???
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited July 2016

I'm new to this game so can anyone tell me how can i make astral diamonds (I'm lvl 30)???

That's where the "free to play" games make their money. Buy ZEN with your Credit Card, convert it in the ZAX (Zen/Astral Diamond Exchange) to AD.
    Invoking is a possibility, participating in skirmishes and dungeon runs.
    Selling items you find on the AH.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • Options
    darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Talk to Rhinx in Protectors Enclave and he will go into detail all the ways to make AD with daily activities.
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• Options
    rainmon#1787 rainmon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @darthbbq said:
    > Talk to Rhinx in Protectors Enclave and he will go into detail all the ways to make AD with daily activities.

Rhinx give no quests for lv 30 or 40. I tried. So it means only way to get diamonds on low levels if you want to play solo is Gateway. Some missions there gives diamonds. And yes it sucks for low level players.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    Rhix got fired a while ago.

2x dungeons, 2x skirmishes are where you get AD.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    2x pvp :D
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Skirmishes at low levels give garbage rAD.
  • Options
    aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    Dungeon for your level x 2 per day. Odds are you'll have a higher level with you that'll make it a cakewalk.
    Skirmish x 2 offers ADs too, but best bang for your buck is dungeons.

Do this every day until you hit 70 and you should be in good shape. You shouldn't need to buy anything outside of maybe a mulhorand weapon set (which isn't required but helps immensely).

Use the adventurer seals to eitheroutfit yourself, or convert them into rank5 enchantments which you can either dump into your artifact or sell on the AH for more ADs.

Also, if vip, lockbox contents can potentially provide some ADs.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    Also - don't waste AD on any gear until you hit 70. Whatever you happen to pick up along the way from drops or from content rewards is perfectly fine. That said, ensorcelled mulhorand or dragon bone weapons are useful for leveling, but typically pretty expensive for first-time players.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is a necro, but still relevant, so we're allowing it. Carry on.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    flambridgeflambridge Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 191 Arc User
    vinceent1 said:

2x pvp :D

Bad guy...

> .>

• Options
    btairbornebtairborne Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    As soon as you can go to Sharandar at about 60. Go there and open up the Campaign. There is a weekly Campaign AD quest called Arcane Reservoir. You will gain 4.5k AD from that one on completion. The next easiest weekly to open up will be at Dread Ring, but I think you may need to be 70 for it. Once again, another 4.5k AD. There are 4 other Campaign weeklies a bit harder to start, next after I guess would be Icewind Dale's.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,244 Arc User
    edited September 2016

As soon as you can go to Sharandar at about 60. Go there and open up the Campaign. There is a weekly Campaign AD quest called Arcane Reservoir. You will gain 4.5k AD from that one on completion. The next easiest weekly to open up will be at Dread Ring, but I think you may need to be 70 for it. Once again, another 4.5k AD. There are 4 other Campaign weeklies a bit harder to start, next after I guess would be Icewind Dale's.

Since you should already do invocation in that level, you should have some AD bonus.
    In the words, doing those weekly quests will give you 4.5K x 1.5 = 6750 AD each.
    If you can do Maze Engine quest, it has its own weekly quest + daily 400 AD quest (600 AD after bonus).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***