test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

feedback on rng

ileopsoas666ileopsoas666 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
Hi to all!!! I'm writing this topic because I'm astonished by the crazy rng a friend of mine is getting at this game.
I've been playing for almost 2 months (ps4 release) and he for a week and a half. I do dragons daily, dungeons early and so on. As heroic reward, I'm getting only coin and enchantments (50+ trials), while my friend in five trials got a cultist tunic and that amazing fan looking weapon for TR. In a week also he got an union artifact from mantle tower.
I'm so crushed I've to learn from him that such good drops exist from encounters I've done much more times.

What do you think common drop rates are for items as such? Is he lucky or me unlucky??

P.S.: I've opened 7 experience reward since lvl 70 and only my 1st and 3rd contained a token for bettering a power then nothing more...is that common??

Comments

• rukia#3090 rukia Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Same here. Done lostmauth like 50+ Times and i have yet to see an artifact in the chest. Tbh I just buy my stuff. Play the market, be smart and you can make millions in a few days. For instance, I'm just waiting for all those guys out there to farm the beholder personal tank so I can buy one off their hands :)
  • ileopsoas666ileopsoas666 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    What is the beholder task?
  • jedimaster91#2927 jedimaster91 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    The rng hates me. Always has, probably always will. I was quite surprised to get enough stones to upgrade one of my artifacts from the Dread Ring dailies. And they haven't dropped since which is less surprising to me.

Is there a way to appease the rng? Blood sacrifices? Rain dance? Gregorian chants?
    Kaiya -- Trickster Rogue (main)
    Narcediira A'Dareon -- Control Wizard
    Alliana Miatumal -- Scourge Warlock

Member of House Stargayren
  • firosafirosa Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    in inrony, d%d kinda invented rng.. or dice rolling :P