test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlocks and the stamina glitch. Huge and frequent problem

russ4ua17#7677 russ4ua17 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
edited September 2016 in Bug Reports (PlayStation®4)
My SW is constantly getting locked at zero stamina in dungeons. Most encounters are based on getting out of the red- without stamina I can't cancel animations or relocate quickly, ticking off my group. Please address this asap.

Thanks,
A Paying Customer

Comments

• Options
    mbritton444#2328 mbritton444 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I agree. This happens far too often. I'm not sure if it's only SW's, but I am an SW, soo....It happened to me at least twice yesterday. Once in a solo quest, once in the Shores of Tuern skirmish. Both times led to multiple deaths, until I was finally able to move to a new zone. No bueno!
  • Options
    twintails70sw#8053 twintails70sw Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Switching out your character, then switching back seems the only thing to fix it for me. Looks like DC'd to the group, just let them know what you're doing and it should only take a min or so. In random groups people are pretty sympathetic to the SW idiosyncrasies and understand and will potion up or chill while i've had to do this. During a boss makes it hard though. Helps to be a face melting dps. Haven't been kicked yet for it lol but i think i saw something on the boards today that the kick is also glitching/broken.
  • Options
    warppigeon#7444 warppigeon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    same problem, i dont realise at first its glitching. but stamina does not refill at times. even out of combat, and it is a death sentence in dungeons. especially annoying on demogorgan runs