test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(Night & Day Guild) The Storm Knight Company always seeking those for treasure, and glory huzzah!

Hey everyone huzzah!

*Looking on the tavern wall is a scroll that reads* "My name is Storm Windspire Bard/Ranger at yer service (Elementalstorm23) and I lead a group of amazing adventures called the Storm Knights. We are from all types in the lands of Faerun and are always seeking adventure, glory, and of course treasure! Are doors are open to those who call themselves adventures and are looking for a group of fine lads and lasses that seek glory and songs to be sung about them in the taverns as we raise our horns high!"

Hey everyone so as above were a PVE/roleplaying and respectful guild with plans for end game content, roleplaying gatherings, and plenty of activity. The guild is based off my stream on Twitch www.twitch.tv/elementalstorm23 which is honestly the best way to join and gather for groups ect. One requirement to joining is following the channel (as I said it's the one way to contact me) and keep things Pg13 with no drama or bs just like our stream. We already have a Stronghold and plan to upgrade it as we go to have events there ect.

We have two guilds one for night during the stream, and a day guild for those that still wish to be part of the Storm Knights. You can contact us here or come by the stream anytime weeknights after 830pm or weekends after 6pm est.

-ES
"Huzzah raise your horns!"
For RPGs and amazing community
www.twitch.tv/elementalstorm23
Post edited by elementalstorm23#5611 on

Comments

• Options
    elementalstorm23#5611 elementalstorm23 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Hey everyone we are over 100 members thank you for all the awesome support huzzah! We have room for more and looking into a sister guild as well as we communicate on the stream.
  • Options
    tymorar#2619 tymorar Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Whats sup guys
    Invite me pls
    Tymorar
    Tcook253@hotmail.com
  • Options
    @tymorar#2619 Can you come by the stream after 830pm est, it's the best way for us to meet
  • Options
    animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    you still looking for members i run 2 charaters an gwf(which is my main at 2.2k il) and an DC which im working on just trying to find an active friendly guild that is not just looking for numbers,

do you guys do alot of strong hold dragon,stuff , do you require cash$ to join or anything
    i been in a guild and yet to do any epics :( well let me know here or in a psn message

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • Options
    Hey Anime well we met last night and welcome to the Storm Knights were glad to have you :)