test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seeds of Air

So is the Seeds of Air quest broken? It just leads be back and forth from PE to Spinward Rise to the druid there then back to Protectors with no changes.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, it isn't active anymore, someone explained it to me but I forgot, u get the off hand from neverember and the main hand from the spinward rise part of the campaign
  • Options
    carolinapanther1carolinapanther1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Thanks
  • Options
    greenindicagreenindica Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I was stuck same as you with it snd Sprinward rise was showing no quests on the map, but their was when i read thro all the quest log.

Just do the same and clear the many quests their and work towards the weapons, buy doing all three of the island their and you will unlock the seeds of air quest.
  • Options

Yeah, it isn't active anymore, someone explained it to me but I forgot, u get the off hand from neverember and the main hand from the spinward rise part of the campaign

Yes it is active, just their is lots to do on Spinward
  • Options
    Oh, ok my bad didn't mean to misslead
  • Options
    drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    The quest used to have a weapon reward but they removed the reward and forgot to remove the quest. As a result the quest in unfinishable and should just be abandoned. That's what I was told and it made sense since the quest just told me to go back and forth like you.
  • Options
    edited September 2016

The quest used to have a weapon reward but they removed the reward and forgot to remove the quest. As a result the quest in unfinishable and should just be abandoned. That's what I was told and it made sense since the quest just told me to go back and forth like you.

you have work thro spinward rise to the set of quests that unlock the artifact weapon, you will have beat the mini dungeon Tower of Nimbus quest called Tempest in a bottle, use LFG pug i just done it with another dude.

Go back hand in ect ect... Then you go back via the air obelisk up the walkway to the quest location use the item, go back to PE and by the tree use the item under the tree, go to knox and hand in.

TLDR; Seeds of air is not bugged, you have to progress spinward rise to end.

• Options
    I did all that and the quest never completed. It is bugged because the part where it says have two characters reach level 60 was checked off even though I only had one character at level 60+
  • Options

I did all that and the quest never completed. It is bugged because the part where it says have two characters reach level 60 was checked off even though I only had one character at level 60+

That is mot part of the seeds of air questline.
    I have that quest but not done it also, you get a diferent reward for that.
  • Options
    I abandoned the quest so can't check but would have sworn it was called Seed of Air.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Isn't that the one for the motes - you need to collect 100 air motes
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Is it possible two quests have the same name?

I had the same problem as Orginal post but the quest had several steps and was clearly bugged as I said before.