test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [8/30] - COMPLETE

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Update 10:50AM: Maintenance is complete! Patch notes can be found here: http://bit.ly/2bymHLp

Neverwinter will undergo extended maintenance on 8/30 at 6AM PT for roughly five hours in order to stabilize connections and performance.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User

Neverwinter will undergo extended maintenance on 8/30 at 6AM PT for roughly five hours in order to stabilize connections and performance.

Thanks, hopefully this will fix the rubber banding and disconnect that I have been having.
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    ennileah said:

Had that too...hope it helps

It seemed the worst in the Chasm
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Seriously it has been a struggle with connections since day one, how will this be any different?
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    null
    Terrible in Whispering Caverns...Just been bouncing backwards & forwards over again...whilst standing supposedly still
  • allanon#7219 allanon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    5 HOURS? I can't go 5 whole hours this morning without playing this game. So many updates with no new content is no fun. Guess I will have to find a different game to play :(
  • mrsbloodred#6192 mrsbloodred Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    were is the love from the community .... I've been playing this game since day 1.My gamer profile was hacked I was banned for that, action is being taken, but the timing is brutal I have several accounts but my main is my baby all my accomplishments are on there bloodr3dxvision 6years and counting a true gamer at heart cryptic I'm still waiting for my items, being non responsive is very rude, it is going on 4 months now, my engineer is still wait to complete my profile! TO BE CONTINUED.......
  • mrsbloodred#6192 mrsbloodred Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    It has been 4 months since I received information from my attorney that my account was hacked, I was informed the hacker has been following me since 2004. I have played Xbox since 2002 and have played several games, the hacker was successful because of the lack of protection through Neverwinter, Perfect World and Cryptic. I am the one that was held accountable for this and now I have taken legal action to prove that it was the fault of Xbox and Neverwinter that I was hacked due to the lack of protection on their servers, my Attorney informed me that Xbox had broke their agreement with me that states they protect all gamers, which in my case and I am sure their are others, Xbox is not protecting their players or following their Xbox Live Agreement that they have everyone acknowledge when signing up for Xbox Live. It is time for all us true gamers to fight back!
  • jaydeekay#7771 jaydeekay Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Bouncing backwards and forewards...good not just me
  • luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    My game just made an update. Hope it is for the lagging/disconnects and not giving us the Pray/RAD nerf before the 2x AD.
This discussion has been closed.