test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaign tokens in zen market?

How long did it take Xbox to acquire theirs on the market prior to release?

I have the extra cash flow and limited time. Iwd and sharandar I just can't be bothered with!

Comments

• emeraldknight#2030 emeraldknight Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I would like to know this as well.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I would like to know this as well.

Over a year from release, same on PC. Might be sooner here but, I would not expect them before Storm King's Thunder drops.
  • bomber#0573 bomber Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    I would really like to see this option available for alts sooner than later.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I would really like to see this option available for alts sooner than later.

Genie's gifts should come sooner, they help with alts but do not autocomplete a campaign like the token.
  • maxcook996#4790 maxcook996 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I hope we don't see this for a while as the game is only a month or so old and people are working hard to complete campaigns so they should enjoy the fruits before this ever happens and people buy their way through boons
  • nexusbobbynexusbobby Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Never i hope
  • ialchemist#8417 ialchemist Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I would have to agree with maxcook here. We shouldn't be able to buy the boons flat out the gate. The grinders should have a good decent time to enjoy the fruits of their labors.... Even though I want them to be released... I can wait the year or whatever and grind the ones that are tolerable
  • akira#8363 akira Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Have to agree... Never.. What a spoiler for the game.