test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

VIP question

When you take out VIP do you have to log in everyday to get your key or if for example you were on holiday for a week do you get the missing ones?

Comments

• drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    I think you do have to log in everyday and claim the key.
  • daimon15#2536 daimon15 Member Posts: 38 Arc User

When you take out VIP do you have to log in everyday to get your key or if for example you were on holiday for a week do you get the missing ones?

Its Daily Claim, if you dont login to get, you dont Claim that day, lose the oportunity.
  • bluerawrer#1559 bluerawrer Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Cheers for that I realised this about 30 mins after posting as it's in the FAQ. I'm away for a week at the end of September so trying to organise it around that so I don't lose out on the keys - shame I can't do it remotely.
  • maxcook996#4790 maxcook996 Member Posts: 43 Arc User

Cheers for that I realised this about 30 mins after posting as it's in the FAQ. I'm away for a week at the end of September so trying to organise it around that so I don't lose out on the keys - shame I can't do it remotely.

Yeah that's a pain in the butt and yeah that would be great being able to get your key without accessing your PlayStation. Having a app or some sort isn't worth it for them and the whole point is so you log in every day.
  • ymib4uymib4u Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    It may be possible remotely, I haven't tried yet but using remote pl a y may work. Few places have a strong enough WiFi to use it but I've been able to get into other games using it. Lag wouldn't be an issue if your only looking to get a log in collection.
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    If you have a vita you can do it remotely, I do it from work sometimes
  • frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Be a true gamer, take the console with you.
    :smile:
  • bluerawrer#1559 bluerawrer Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Lol I'll just run that past my wife see what she says..
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    ymib4u said:

It may be possible remotely, I haven't tried yet but using remote pl a y may work. Few places have a strong enough WiFi to use it but I've been able to get into other games using it. Lag wouldn't be an issue if your only looking to get a log in collection.

You do know how remote play works correct? It is when both devices are on the same network, if you go to a different network, wifi connection, remote play won't work.

Remote play was designed for players who have the Vita and PS4 but may only have 1 TV in their household, this allows the family to say watch TV and the gamer to play on the Vita. Remove play from another WIFI is not recommended nor does it work. It works for some items but not gaming, at least that is how it was. Did they change it?
  • frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User

Lol I'll just run that past my wife see what she says..

Yeah, there is that issue.
    If she's anything like my wife she's say hell no.

In fact, between this and destiny, I had to buy a second ps4 so I could get some game time.
  • wraithk96#9253 wraithk96 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @drbubbles#2158 said:
    > I think you do have to log in everyday and claim the key.

As far as I know, this is the case.
  • manson13xmanson13x Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    null
    I have a vita and you can remote play from any WiFi connection, not just your houses. You can't use 4g but you can make your phone a WiFi Hotspot and log in with that tho lag is unbearable.