test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account bugged?

The only option I have on the forums is report and quote,no reply as I did before. Are we not owned forced to quote everything even though it doesn't quote properly if using a mobile device?

Comments

• Options
    ragunanoone#0985 ragunanoone Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I see no reply button but I am used to just skipping that and typing in the text boxes at the bottom of the thread just like other forums have it.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

The only option I have on the forums is report and quote,no reply as I did before. Are we not owned forced to quote everything even though it doesn't quote properly if using a mobile device?

There isn't (shouldn't be) a reply button, only a box in which to type your reply below the last comment with "Preview", "Save Draft" and "Post Comment" buttons below that. Is this not appearing for you?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png