test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scuzz Corps is a multi game PS4 guild looking for active members!

thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
Hello,

I am the leader of Scuzz Corps. We are currently looking to expand our guild with more active and mature members. We are currently at over 200 members including alts and are constantly removing the inactive members.

Currently the only requirements for the guild are to be in the Scuzz Corps PSN community and to be registered to www.scuzzcorps.com by September 12th.

We have players from all over the world and from ages teens to fifties. We currently have scheduled events for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and are looking to expand from that also. Our guild hall is currently level 2 and we are currently working towards our marketplace.

Scuzz Corps plays other games besides Neverwinter. These games include Smite, Rocket League, 7 Days to Die, and future games to include Battlefield 1.

If any of this interests you and you would like more information please feel free to contact me here or on www.scuzzcorps.com.

Thank you,
TheNAC
PSN: TheNAC
Leader of Scuzz Corps
Post edited by thenac#1763 on

Comments

• thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    The events we run are getting bigger and bigger with more members showing up. Guild stronghold is progressing well also. We are still looking for new members to help strengthen our guild. Please reply here or add me on PSN: TheNAC

The website is currently under development at www.scuzzcorps.com
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    The website is now complete and anyone is able to apply at www.scuzzcorps.com
    Leader of Scuzz Corps