test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Loot windows, oh the loot windows!!

Can we please get the option to resize the ui, especially the loot windows that love to pop up in the middle of my screen when i'm trying to tank stuff. Are other versions of the game like is? (Pc/Xbox) It really is silly not to have this option and surely couldn't be that hard to implement.

Comments

• finnthehuman81#7385 finnthehuman81 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    Then people would complain that they weren't aware of loot getting picked up. U might miss something u want, I never pass up on unidentifieds, refinement fodder. People just need to not loot in the middle of fights
  • nosworc#5848 nosworc Member Posts: 27 Arc User

Then people would complain that they weren't aware of loot getting picked up. U might miss something u want, I never pass up on unidentifieds, refinement fodder. People just need to not loot in the middle of fights

I'm not saying remove it, i'm saying make it smaller, or at least let me be able to click and move it off to the side somewhere.
  • mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Auto loot maybe, shortcut keys?
  • bradthe1#4203 bradthe1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I believe pc has the ability to customize UI, doubt it will happen for ps4/xbox1.
  • aerinn#7498 aerinn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    another option could be to hold off the loot rolls to end of instance, then have an option "Do you wish to roll on additional loot?"
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    xbox players have been complaining about this since the game reached the platform - Cryptic appear to not care so don't hold your breath.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • burnedheal#0858 burnedheal Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Aerinn, I 100% support that idea! +1 on that!
    4200k+ DC Buff Debuff-Power Buffer! :)
  • drbubbles#2158 drbubbles Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Yeah the pop up for loot then for who won it both drive me insane. They are always in the way
  • greebo#4371 greebo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I hate it when the window pops up and everybody passes... why pick it up if you were gonna pass anyway?
  • lordsock99lordsock99 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah, the window is way too large. make it 1/2 the size and off the the left a bit or something.
  • frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    OK the thought of it being so in your face.
    My wife and I both, find it entertaining that the loot box is dead center and so big why the notification for a downed party member is... In chat?
    No screen pulse? No message on screen.
    If you aren't facing the person, they are boned.
  • bluerawrer#1559 bluerawrer Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I agree the loot windows are a nightmare. Please give us the option to change them Arctic.
  • firosafirosa Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    i agree with resizing. Think we as a community need to set up some etiquette on pick up and role stuff after fights before moving on, cuz tanking sucks when that loot box is in ur face. I ran into traps a few times cuz this shi -head desk-
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    The ability to resize and move windows/notifications has been around for many years, why these guys can't figure it out is beyond me.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • rukia#3090 rukia Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Not to mention that sometimes when you use the touchpad to pass, the invocation menu pops up instead!!! I love this game...
  • azusil#1546 azusil Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have been complaining about this ever since my first dungeon. People kept looting stuff while fighting. If you're looting while the rest of the group is fighting, you are not contributing and need to go. I'm a DC Buff/Debuff healer and when that window pops up, it strait pisses me off because it blocks my view of the tank and group members. I need to be LoS of at least the tank to keep him up. If they would just move it to the side where the quest tracker is it would be out of the way cause who needs to look at quests when fighting.
  • reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    You can set the loot mode,it can be toggled off completely, I know some of you want/need it for refinement of artifact gear, but imo just shut it off and get yourself a mount with wanderers asap and use wanderers fortune for refinement, the 100 points you gain from green 105 items isn't worth the pop up, if your playing a pug dungeon your always gonna have that mid fight looter