test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CW looking for guild

I am looking to join a small mature guild. When I say mature I mean adults, not R rated. :smile:

I am 43 years old and very laid back. I have no tolerance for the usual elitism, racism and other internet staples. I just wan't to play with a group of friendly, helpful and skilled gamers. I have 12+ years experience as a mage in WoW and am currently loving my CW. I have yet to venture into epics and beyond for fear of bad dungeon finder groups.

I'd really like to be part of a group that actually needs another person to play with and not just a guild looking to pad their numbers. A lot of guilds invite you but have no intention of letting you take part in groups, etc. I wan't to do epics, raids and get better at my class. I'd prefer people of my age or at least mature and friendly people of any age.

Thanks in advance for any interest.

Comments

• ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Do you use voice chat? Let me know - we are a pretty close group (most in our 30-40's with jobs and families but we do have two college kids in there). I think we have about 30 some people in our guild right now but we are being picky about personality. We do have conversations about topics like race/politics etc, but its more of a discussion rather than arguing or name calling. We have all races covered, males and females, people of all income levels and education levels. We are actually a pretty good cross representation of people and apart from the occasional spats we all get along fairly well. Though we do keep having to explain our presidential race to the 3 Non-Americans (that part is rather embarrassing).

We know we need to add more people to our guild so that we can grow more, but it's hard for us to do when we want to make sure we don't end up surrounded by people who suck the fun out of gaming. Message me a little more about what you are looking for and your play style if you are interested. Cheers!
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• sokop#2517 sokop Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Feel free to message me in game or on PSN if you have any specific questions. PSN ID and CW is Sokop. Do you guys do epics and other end game content? I am pretty much a PVE player and have always been that way. I do fine in a PVE atmosphere but panic when faced with human competition and fumble with controls so I am useless in PVP.

I do have a headset for my PS4 and prefer to talk rather than type. Although I am usually quiet unless spoken to. Like I said, feel free to message me with any questions you have regarding my playstyle and personality. I simply wan't to be around friendly people and conquer content. My main concern is that I would not be included in dungeons, etc since you already have a close knit group. Everyone probably already has their running teams.

Thanks for the post.
  • mmnylund1mmnylund1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hi,

This is something i am looking for also, but i guess i'm in a totally different timezone than you since im from Finland ;( (GMT +2)

36 years old, looking for a active guild with mature players and a good guild (leader) who knows how to do things, the guilds ive tried hasn't been much fun.

But maybe we could work something out anyway, CW IL just over 2000.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    We were running epics (though not as well as we should have) until we realized our character mixes were not good - so right now we are all getting second and third characters to 70 so that we all have more options (in our original group of 70's we had 1 real tank and 1 real healer - so if they weren't on we had to go with the luck of the draw). We do tend to get sidelined by events... we like new things so we will probably be back to dungeons after the CTA is over. That and now the dungeons are fixed - we learned the hard way which ones didn't work.

The good news is that even though we have played together - we all like different things, so if you want a PvP buddy - we have one of those, if you want to do dungeons - there are handful of us that are always up for it. We have two guys that hop into demo whenever it is up and we are helping everyone get their item scores up so that we have more people to run higher dungeons with. When people roll new characters or we get newbies into the group - usually someone will help power level them in the stronghold and then take them to get their artifacts. It all depends on who is on.

If you are interested send me an invite on PS4 - my name here is the same as there and put in the invite what it is for.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hello,

Scuzz Corps is currently looking for new members. We have over 140 active members in Neverwinter alone and 180 including alts. Our guild stronghold is only level one but we will be pushing that hard soon now that a lot of members are hitting level 70. Almost everyone in the guild are very helpful and offer to help out with whatever you need. We also just started to run guild events with the first one having a ton of people turn up for it. Right now they are scheduled for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Other games we play include Smite, Rocket League, 7 Days to Die, and more. We have a PSN community, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and will have a website as soon as we find someone to create one. If you are interested in joining or learning more please let me know by replying in the topic I posted for Scuzz Corps or contacting me on PSN.

My PSN is TheNAC. If you add me there let me know where you are adding me from so I know who you are as I get a ton of friend requests.

Thank you.
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • malekrothmalekroth Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Hey there! After reading your post it seemed that Guild Medieval might be the place you are looking for.

Launched on March 20th, 2001, Guild Medieval was conceived to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature gamers who wished to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

You can find our Forum ad here and for more information or applying you can check our website.