test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

15 max Celestial Coins

I don't understand how we can only have a max of 15 Celestial Coins, but there are items in the of Piety that require more coins to purchase the item. How is this possible? Can someone explain?

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Nope, the highest you have to pay in Celestial Coins is 11 - if you tab over to the other menu you will see what you can buy with the Celestial coins. The other coins don't have the cap on them, and those are the ones with the higher level to purchase.

Editing because I'm not making sense-

There are two menus under the vault of piety, they correspond with the two types of coins you get from invoking. the coins listed on the left go to the menu that pops up when you open the vault of piety - they don't have that cap on them. If you tab to the right you will see the second menu and that's the one that matches the Celestial coins which you will see on the bottom right of your screen. Those you can only save up to 14.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    mdman#9000 mdman Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Thanks for the response, but I still don't get it. The White Horse for example requires 50 Celestial Coins. I'm clearly missing something. (and feel like an idiot) :)
  • Options
    No, I was baffled as well - there are two types of coins you get. Look at the bottom of the screen and you will see - I can't remember the name of the other coin. One of them you can only get up to 14 of - that's NOT the coin you use to get the mount. The coin you use to get the mount you can have way more than 14 of (I think I have 48 or so). But they both appear under the Vault of Piety. The coins that you can only save up to 14 you use to buy the coffers that have refinement stuff in them, the coffers (or chests maybe - I cant remember since I'm not on my PS4) only cost up to 11 coins.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Ardent Coins! - that's what they are - those are the ones you use to buy the horse and the angel. Those should be on the bottom left of the screen when you bring up the vault. the celestial coins you use to buy the potions or coffers if you R1 over to the second page of the store.

• Options
    Or maybe R2... cant remember

• Options
    mdman#9000 mdman Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Fantastic. I see it now and thank you so much. The graphics of the Celestial Coins and Ardent Coins look identical! Thanks a million for the help.
  • Options
    No problem, I love being able to help people out when I can :smile:

• Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    There are two coins.

Celestial and Ardent coins. Celestial coins you can have up to 15 and items cost 7 and 11, those that you should want.

As for the ardent coins, you get 1 a day on your first invocation. That is it. Ardent coins has many more items to buy and at a higher cost, the most expensive being an Angel companions. To obtain that companion you will have to play daily for a year to obtain that companion.
  • Options
    drathmor#2709 drathmor Member Posts: 113 Arc User

There are two coins.

Celestial and Ardent coins. Celestial coins you can have up to 15 and items cost 7 and 11, those that you should want.

As for the ardent coins, you get 1 a day on your first invocation. That is it. Ardent coins has many more items to buy and at a higher cost, the most expensive being an Angel companions. To obtain that companion you will have to play daily for a year to obtain that companion.

yep this^ im well on my way to having 4 of those angels next year
  • Options
    terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    One of the coins has a blue centre the other has a yellow centre
  • Options
    frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    FYI, just learned this looking at the calender, you can actually get ardent coins from events as well.
    The challenge of the gods one shows you have a chance for them in the recent as an example.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    ravenskya said:

Nope, the highest you have to pay in Celestial Coins is 11 - if you tab over to the other menu you will see what you can buy with the Celestial coins. The other coins don't have the cap on them, and those are the ones with the higher level to purchase.

Editing because I'm not making sense-

There are two menus under the vault of piety, they correspond with the two types of coins you get from invoking. the coins listed on the left go to the menu that pops up when you open the vault of piety - they don't have that cap on them. If you tab to the right you will see the second menu and that's the one that matches the Celestial coins which you will see on the bottom right of your screen. Those you can only save up to 14.

Actually, Ardent Coins do have a cap. They cap at 500.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png