test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral diamond max

I've been doing the CTA and the first 2 times I got around 2k astral diamonds. The 3rd run got me about 200. I thought the max from skirmish daily was 10k. Anyone able to tell me why this is happening?

Comments

• dust514amarrdust514amarr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm wondering the same thing
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    You get more for the first 2 dungeons and first 2 skirmishes you do ever day. If you go talk to Rhix in Protector's Enclave (south of the Wondrous Bazaar lady, north of the Trade Bar Store guy) he explains it to you. However, since PS4 has both the remote Wondrous Bazaar and the remote Trade Bar Store, most people don't even see Rhix or ever talk to him except to turn in one level 9 quest.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • dust514amarrdust514amarr Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Do you need to use a key to get the ad from dungeons?
  • ragingfurry#2099 ragingfurry Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    You get daily bonus for 2 dungeons, skirms and pvp. Normally it's around 4950 for dungeon , skirmish 20-59 it's 1000. Double that for event this weekend. Anything after first 2 is very minimal like 200-400 up to Rhix states cap so you can keep running skirms till the cap for the day.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

Do you need to use a key to get the ad from dungeons?

No you get it just for completing.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox