test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2K GF looking for dungeon group mates

My PSN is Flyersfan314. I am a TIL 2k GF. I am looking for more friends to dungeon delve with. If you are interested message me on PSN. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hello,

Scuzz Corps is currently looking for new members. We have over 140 active members in Neverwinter alone and 180 including alts. Our guild stronghold is only level one but we will be pushing that hard soon now that a lot of members are hitting level 70. Almost everyone in the guild are very helpful and offer to help out with whatever you need. We also just started to run guild events with the first one having a ton of people turn up for it. Right now they are scheduled for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Other games we play include Smite, Rocket League, 7 Days to Die, and more. We have a PSN community, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and will have a website as soon as we find someone to create one. If you are interested in joining or learning more please let me know by replying here or contacting me on PSN.

My PSN is TheNAC. If you add me there let me know where you are adding me from so I know who you are as I get a ton of friend requests.

Thank you.
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • Options
    flyersfan314#7217 flyersfan314 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I am not looking for a guild. I already have a guild. I am looking for dungeon people.
  • Options
    flyersfan314#7217 flyersfan314 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Anyone?
  • Options
    jbnice56#6222 jbnice56 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Sounds like a dime a dozen dead end guild if you can't even find dungeon runs, time to relocate.