test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a New Guild

I would like to here from some of the new guild leaders. I am looking for a casual/mature guild understanding this is a game, not life.

While I play many nights, it ebbs and flows based upon other games available (I may not be playing Neverwinter for several nights while other new game content is available).

I play several characters (2 lvl 70s with more on the way) and only play PVE (I hate PVP content).

Thanks.

Comments

• elementalstorm23#5611 elementalstorm23 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    You sound perfect for the Storm Knight Lighting Company our sister guild! We are a casual guild that is all about our community and enjoying the game. We are a pg13 environment but that is because it's all based off my stream on Twitch. We require just a few things when your on your also in the stream so you can talk with all your fellow Storm Knights of both guilds. You stay to the pg13 enviroment because we have all types and some families that game with us. Most important you have fun!

Come by the stream anytime after 830pm est to come meet us and see what you think huzzah!
    "Huzzah raise your horns!"
    For RPGs and amazing community
    www.twitch.tv/elementalstorm23
  • horrordevil#7531 horrordevil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    You seem like you would be a good fit for the Dark Dragon Triad. We're an open gaming community that plays through multiple games together. We have a Facebook group if you're interested in looking into it. We range from casual to hardcore, but we only look for activity within the group itself. Many of our members drop off the Neverwinter map for a couple days to play Smite or Diablo 3, and it's always easy to find a group rlto run with using our FB chat. Look for me in game (psn: Horrordevil) and that's also my player name and I'll shoot you an invite, or look the guild up on FB and I'm sure someone can pull you into the guild.
  • thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hello,

Scuzz Corps is currently looking for new members. We have over 140 active members in Neverwinter alone and 180 including alts. Our guild stronghold is only level one but we will be pushing that hard soon now that a lot of members are hitting level 70. Almost everyone in the guild are very helpful and offer to help out with whatever you need. We also just started to run guild events with the first one having a ton of people turn up for it. Right now they are scheduled for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Other games we play include Smite, Rocket League, 7 Days to Die, and more. We have a PSN community, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and will have a website as soon as we find someone to create one. If you are interested in joining or learning more please let me know by replying here or contacting me on PSN.

My PSN is TheNAC. If you add me there let me know where you are adding me from so I know who you are as I get a ton of friend requests.

Thank you.
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • bigchedd#3111 bigchedd Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ruff ryderz, psn bigchedd. Make it happen capn
  • flashsuper#4171 flashsuper Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, I'm looking to join a guild as well. Sorry to hijack the OP thread, but I just joined and cannot post new threads yet. I am a casual gamer, usually early AM before work or after 7pm before bed and a lot on Mondays until it starts lagging on me. Sundays too until the lag starts. These are all Pacific time zone times. I also have a question about Zen accrual, but will wait until I can actually post the thread so I am not using the OP's thread inconsiderately. Again sorry that I used your thread celtblade. I hope it isn't impolite, not meaning to be. I will try and login during my lunch at 4pm today. Maybe I can officially post then.

Laws yes,
    flashsuper
  • akira#8363 akira Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Any level 70 players are welcome to join us at Tomb Raid3rs. We are a casual mature guild. Or immature I guess as most are 25-40 years young. We do Daily campaigns as well as Epic Dungeons/ Skirmishes with the occasional guild event/ competition to win some prizes. Feel free to message me In game. At AkiraZeus@rorymac06 if u have any Questions or would like to join.
  • chaz#4855 chaz Member Posts: 1 New User
    You sound perfect to join Legions of the lost. A semi serious group with talented players and a very active community. You'll always have someone to play with. Most available for any variable of gameplay you want, such as raids, Pve, ext. we're always looking to build into the guild and make new friends. So if interested in joining a guild that's looking to grow and be part of the adventure of that. Just message jasmith0281 NarpFlop. And they'll get you set up.
  • thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User

Hi, I'm looking to join a guild as well. Sorry to hijack the OP thread, but I just joined and cannot post new threads yet. I am a casual gamer, usually early AM before work or after 7pm before bed and a lot on Mondays until it starts lagging on me. Sundays too until the lag starts. These are all Pacific time zone times. I also have a question about Zen accrual, but will wait until I can actually post the thread so I am not using the OP's thread inconsiderately. Again sorry that I used your thread celtblade. I hope it isn't impolite, not meaning to be. I will try and login during my lunch at 4pm today. Maybe I can officially post then.

Laws yes,

flashsuper

Hello,

Scuzz Corps is currently looking for new members. We have over 140 active members in Neverwinter alone and 180 including alts. Our guild stronghold is only level one but we will be pushing that hard soon now that a lot of members are hitting level 70. Almost everyone in the guild are very helpful and offer to help out with whatever you need. We also just started to run guild events with the first one having a ton of people turn up for it. Right now they are scheduled for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Other games we play include Smite, Rocket League, 7 Days to Die, and more. We have a PSN community, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and will have a website as soon as we find someone to create one. If you are interested in joining or learning more please let me know by replying here or contacting me on PSN.

My PSN is TheNAC. If you add me there let me know where you are adding me from so I know who you are as I get a ton of friend requests.

Thank you.
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • jaredjamesr#5784 jaredjamesr Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    If anyone in here didnt find a guild... add me to PSN: tha_nightman

Disciples of Eldath is a casual mature guild focused on having a great time, community and building up the stronghold, along with each other.

Hit me up.

nightman
    - Xia Defeather | 16k DODC -
    - Medieval Militia PS4 -