test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Audio pops

I'm experiencing audio "pop," and have been unsuccessfully trying to fix it.

Things I've done: deleted and reinstalled the game numerous times, switched HDMI cables, switched headphones and earbuds, used no headphones or earbuds just running through the HDTV and HDMI and same audio popping/clicking sounds, tried a different HDTV, and rebuilt the PS4 database in safe mode. I'm not running the PS4 or HDTV through a receiver, just a simple HDMI, HDTV, and PS4 configuration.

It only happens when playing Neverwinter on the PS4. I've tried many, many different games, movies, and television shows which have all sounded fine (normal). It's gotten to the point wherein I have all of the audio options, in game, turned to the lowest settings and yet still hear audio pops.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    smokey89#6029 smokey89 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have also jus started experiencing this any fix cant play it too annoying because of it
  • Options
    quorb#1247 quorb Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Yep, I'm still having this problem and zero solution to fix it.
  • Options
    realhambonerealhambone Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Solution, hold down ps4 home button, close application, restart application. Enjoy pop free audio.
  • Options
    quorb#1247 quorb Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Done that a hundred times over, realhambone. It doesn't get rid of the audio pops, they always come back.

Things I've done:

*Initialized the PS4

*Different HDMI cables

*Entered the PS4 in safe mode and rebuilt the database numerous times

*Used a different HDTV

*Closed the application and game client hundreds, probably thousands of times

*Deleted and reinstalled the game 30 or 40 different times since going live on PS4

Pretty sure that I've exhausted most ideas on my end of the spectrum for a solution.