test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, I guess it's okay to sell the Midsummer Legendary Mount Raffle tickets in the AH again?

The AH is flooded with these again, and most of them has bids, which (most likely) means suckers are getting separated from their AD, again...

Comments

• Options
    acathlasjmacathlasjm Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    I wont say what I think about the people selling these as I couldn't censor myself enough. What I will say is that I think it is disgusting that this is still being allowed and shows a complete lack of respect or care for customers of the game. They have shown in the past that they can block items from being sold on the AH and I can't for the life of my think it is difficult to block these and track down whoever is trying to take advantage by selling them and hit them with bans.
  • Options
    There are 3 gamertags selling these (2 main gamertags), obviously I cant post them here as I will be the bad guy. They are not established tags so whoever is behind them knows they are doing wrong and hiding their main account.

Get these off the AH @strumslinger

• Options
    appledaniel1#2481 appledaniel1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Its pathetic, as is a lot of gamers these days. There is a lot of garbage exploiters, scammers, cheaters, etc in this game.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    never has there been a game before that has allowed this behaviour to thrive. very little action to the point one would assume its permitted and encouraged.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

very little action to the point one would assume its permitted and encouraged.

It would be of higher priority if it was affecting the company's profits. But since it's just bad for the user...
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Aaaand a lot more are being posted, so I assume it's ok to sell those now?

Why was all the posts about it locked and/or deleted earlier, both here and on the NW-Reddit, if it's WaI?
  • Options
    indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    @mightyeriksson

The arc form and Reddit are all the same mods. Enjoy that censorship... Zzz
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    indylol said:

@mightyeriksson

The arc form and Reddit are all the same mods. Enjoy that censorship... Zzz

Yeah, it seems that the all-seeing eye can't be bothered unless it affects Zen-sales, when they lose sales, Sauron ain't got sh*t on Cryptic...
  • Options
    pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    @indylol
    They love to abuse there power on reddit.
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • Options
    ajax0101ajax0101 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    You sound as if you believe neverwinter is not the perfect game. The mods would like you to go to your re education camp now to learn how to only leave positive pro cryptic messages on their forum.