test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lf mature English guild

New ps4 player, lvl 66 lock, looking for English speaking end game guild. I played wow for 5+ years, so looking to be playing end game content but this time with a casual attitude, working on tyranny,maze engine and elemental campaigns atm but not far into as of yet. I'm mid 40s so a more mature guild would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    valowlife#3923 valowlife Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Im so sorry you played WoW for any length of time. Ok, now that the harsh stuff is out of the way. My guild is relatively small, about 10 active players during NA prime time. The core of our guild has some players that haver gamed together for over a decade and we have several people that know each oither in real life (you know that big scarey place outdoors?). So we are a tiney bit of a tight knit group. But, we are looking to expand our roster to have more cool dudes, and dudettes to play with. We have done a few epics together and are kind of feeling out the slightly harder content. Most of the 70's have a gear score of 1700 to 1900, so really not that far ahead of you. I think you would be a pretty good fit, but i have to warn you, we do use adult language from time to time(always). If you are interested in joining you can leave me a message here, or on psn ( valowlife ), of in game ( Zancharthus ).
  • Options
    snuffulsnufful Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Send me a msg or friend request my psn is capincube, I think you would make a great fit to our guild. Damage is building its strength and would welcome you!
  • Options
    mercprince#4388 mercprince Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Yeah what these guys said. I'm recruiting as well and of course I would love for you to join mine too, but follow your first mind. Also valowlife we should be psn friends because you seem like an awesome human based on that one block of text. 'Merc-Prince' is my psn
  • Options
    marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    If you have'nt gotten your self a Guild yet, check out my thread on our Guild. Fun Casual Guild looking to progress.

thanks have a great day!
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • Options
    thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hello,

Scuzz Corps is currently looking for new members. We have over 140 active members in Neverwinter alone and 180 including alts. Our guild stronghold is only level one but we will be pushing that hard soon now that a lot of members are hitting level 70. Almost everyone in the guild are very helpful and offer to help out with whatever you need. We also just started to run guild events with the first one having a ton of people turn up for it. Right now they are scheduled for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Other games we play include Smite, Rocket League, 7 Days to Die, and more. We have a PSN community, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and will have a website as soon as we find someone to create one. If you are interested in joining or learning more please let me know by replying here or contacting me on PSN.

My PSN is TheNAC. If you add me there let me know where you are adding me from so I know who you are as I get a ton of friend requests.

Thank you.
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • Options
    malekrothmalekroth Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Hey there! After reading your post it seemed that Guild Medieval might be the place you are looking for.

Launched on March 20th, 2001, Guild Medieval was conceived to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature gamers who wished to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

You can find our Forum ad here and for more information or applying you can check our website.