test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ps4 chatpad

Are these things any good? And will they work in NW?

Cheers

Comments

• spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Very temperamental on working and small buttons. You still need to open the keyboard onscreen to use the chat pad. I just continued using onscreen with controller and suggested words.
  • demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User

Are these things any good? And will they work in NW?

Cheers

The one I have works just fine, but you still have to open up a chat window to use it. Which brand is your chat-pad? Just curious:P

• demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User

Very temperamental on working and small buttons. You still need to open the keyboard onscreen to use the chat pad. I just continued using onscreen with controller and suggested words.

"suggested words" how is that accomplished using the PS4 controller? And IF that is used a lot , it explains a lot too.

• surenas#2340 surenas Member Posts: 7 New User
    Messages scroll on there so fast that I'm amazed anyone is able to read them. I think it would be good if specific chat channels could be created, which would allow players to only listen in to messages from friends or players above a certain level.
  • frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User

Messages scroll on there so fast that I'm amazed anyone is able to read them. I think it would be good if specific chat channels could be created, which would allow players to only listen in to messages from friends or players above a certain level.

You can
  • kessindiarkessindiar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The playstation app seems to be just as good without all that bulk on the controller.
  • rust1npiecesrust1npieces Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I use a bluetooth keyboard. i got them on amazon. i had a sharkk keyboard but the spacebar stopped working. it did not have a number pad either. the one i got to replace it is a jelly comb keyboard. it has a number pad. it is not backlit like the sharkk was though. I prefer the jelly comb, because of the number pad.
  • spritemysticspritemystic Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    I find the chat pad makes my character slip and slide in game sometimes. The Bluetooth cuts in and out. I just use presaved words and Playstation app for typing now.

As for removing certain chat channel per tab. You do this by the following : bring up chat, press