test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

question on dragonborn race

ok was just curious if on the ps4 we have to buy the $75 pack if we just want dragonborn race. i know on the pc you can get just the race for something like 2k

Comments

• animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    we will get it just need wait till it goes into the zen store both xbox and pc have the stand alone pack for 2.5-3k zen so sense ps4 has recently launched it will take time

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User

we will get it just need wait till it goes into the zen store both xbox and pc have the stand alone pack for 2.5-3k zen so sense ps4 has recently launched it will take time

This, is awesome to know.
    Thank you.

Don't get me wrong the big pack is sweet.
    Now, if it gave every toon on my account that 30 slot bag, then I'd highly consider doing it vs waiting for the zen race unlock.

On that note, will any of the big packs ever be for zen, or always psn store only?
  • quorb#1247 quorb Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I though that every character DOES gets the 30 slot bag with the Dragonborn Legendary Pack?
  • quorb#1247 quorb Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    (double post lag)
  • rudakusrudakus Member Posts: 17 Arc User

I though that every character DOES gets the 30 slot bag with the Dragonborn Legendary Pack?

They do
    rudakus said:

They do
    Confirmed personally?
    Sorry to be a bother, just want to confirm from someone who has it before I seriously consider it.
    I mean, for me, with the included character slot, that's nine 30 slot bags.
    That's a good, what 12k zen value.

Of course the difference being that I can earn slightly bigger bags in game with time.

Likewise, the same with the race itself, eventually.

However, doing it that way, works out to just over 14k zen, which with current Zax is about 2mil AD, which doing two toons 2x trio daily, is about 6 weeks...
    And the pack has all those other goodies.
    Man, the temptation...
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I'm not all that interested in the dragonborn race, but I'm strongly considering buying it just for the bags. Pack wise, I really want the Feywild pack, since I'm more of an elf fan.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• laeadern#9681 laeadern Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The pack does indeed give every character on the account the 30 slot bag. I can confirm this to be true.
  • fede#6678 fede Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    The bag is only ONE per account, you can reclaim it one per account

The pack does indeed give every character on the account the 30 slot bag. I can confirm this to be true.

Thanks.
    Let the number crunching begin.
  • laeadern#9681 laeadern Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Actually fede when you go to the claims agent on any character you get a bag...i have done it 4 times so i know it works.

Actually fede when you go to the claims agent on any character you get a bag...i have done it 4 times so i know it works.

BoP I imagine?
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Not only is the bag account wide but so is the artifact. A free epic ranked artifact, for all your characters and with decent stats, is a pretty good deal.

Not only is the bag account wide but so is the artifact. A free epic ranked artifact, for all your characters and with decent stats, is a pretty good deal.

Nice.
    On the pc did they offer the big pack for zen?
    It's one thing to grind for it and have a good long term goal.
    But it's hard to justify to my wife at the moment when I can pretty much earn all of that in game, eventually.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Yea, they eventually offered it for zen. Its how I got mine.

Yea, they eventually offered it for zen. Its how I got mine.

Nice.
    Something to save for after my stable is full.
    If the Zax stays stable that's around a mil I'm ad.

Sweet, roughly three weeks of dailies on two toons.

IF it stays stable.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Every character on the account gets this...

1) 30 inventory bag
    2) IL 96 Red Dragon Artifact
    3) At level 70 IL 130 Ring (increases your at will abilities damage vs. dragons)
    4) Dragonborn Styles (2 of them)

You get those items on all characters.

As someone else pointed out the bag is about a $12 value. If you played 6 toons or want to buy 6 bags that held 30, which no other one does, it would cost you $72.

The other things you get are

You get the following for one character: Dragon Hoard Enchantment Lvl 9, 4 or is it 5 Overload Enchantments, armor reinforcements to improve your combat abilities vs dragons, race reroll token ($17 item here) and 1 character slot ($2.50).

If you have a character say at level 70 and want to change them to Dragonborn, buy the kit. You get to redo your character from stats and appearance, feats, powers, and boons.

I bought all packs other than the mount one as I had no interest in that pack. I will buy the Knight of the Feywild pack when it hits the PS4 store as I have a plan to create a Moon Elf CW using a Unicorn.

Thanks for the break down.