test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

S.I.N. Guild Hall 17 Swords to LGPG, is now recruiting all level 70s no GS requirements

imyevee#3399 imyevee Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Looking for no nonsense. mature and active players. Guild hall 17 and growinh. Swords to Look Good Play Good. There's no lack of help running dragon flight, dungeons and other events. Multiple boons including power+5000, defense+5600, armor pen+5000 and have Explore's guild. We've decided to take away item level requirements for a while. As long as you are an active 70, donating daily influence and a new requirement is 1 SMoP buy in and 1 a month and if able to what is needed for each upgrade. Do you feel that these are requirements you can meet?

We are looking for players that are willing to help out and do what it takes to get us to the top. If you are interested or would like more information please get in touch with one of the 3 leaders or visit our website at:

Www.strengthinnumbers-nw.com

Lightseeker@russradman239
Damage@idesofmarch5

or myself

LyraBelaqua@ImYevee
Post edited by imyevee#3399 on

Comments

• craig61184craig61184 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have been a part of the guild for awhile now. There have always been numerous groups running anything you need. We help with your questions, builds, and your gear! Join us and you wont be disappointed!
  • dallas77#9725 dallas77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yevee really said it all. Great guild and part of one of the best alliances out there. Nice people and lots of fun!
  • mcgwarfacemcgwarface Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Incredible guild, generally drama free as MMORGs go. Always someone willing to help and nobody is pushy. Hard to find that these days. I know everyone in guild works hard to get the guild to where it is. No complaints at all!!
  • nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I was a former junior officer in this guild (pre sin) when it was CB and I did not ever have an issue with any of the members, they were very straight forward and always willing to help out when needed, guild leadership changes were the reason I left and the lacking of guild direction for awhile that has now seemed to have been corrected, with the amount of in game wealth that some of the members have I seriously doubt they would withhold any type of donations unless it conflicted with the needs of their own guild or its members, and the issue has been addressed which I respect as well. Good Luck to you SIN on your climb to 20.

Gideon
  • imyevee#3399 imyevee Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Thank you Gideon. It is true when we took over the roll of leaders it was a bit touch and go catching our bearings. However all the members were so great adjusting to the changes and have grown with us. Now that we have our goals and great direction we are looking forward to the climb. If you are ever interested in joining us again just let us know
  • nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Thank you for your kind offer, its good to know the door is open.
  • a1a9a1a9 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Are y'all accepting new members to the guild
    Yes we are. 2500 IL... Daily inf and what's needed for next upgrade. Pm one of us for more information
  • stingr#0628 stingr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello - I sent you a PM about joining your guild. Thanks!
    Lord Thunderstrike@The StingR - lvl 70 OBP - PVE
    Dollrithia@The StingR - lvl 63 CW - PVP/PVE
  • Look forward to join
    Still recruiting new members! Guild Hall 16 should be under construction very soon. Pm one of the leaders for info
  • reconjsh#7545 reconjsh Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    IMYEVEE,
    I PM'd you and I'm excited to hear back.
    I PM'd and posted here but haven't heard back. I guess I'll try in-game, though connecting there might be a challenge.
    I'm really sorry. I've been super busy this week. I never got a pm in game. I did get an email that I responded to. Send me a pm when you are on and we'll chat.
    Thanks for getting back. I PM'd you in game last night and also sent an Xbox One friend request this morning. I didn't get the email response, but no matter, we can sort it out in game. I'll be on tonight probably 6-9:30ish EST and quite a bit throughout the weekend. I'll stop posting here as to not clutter up your thread too much more. :smile:
    I have been getting a lot of messages asking if we are still recruiting. Yes we are still looking for active players that are willing to help their guild grow with them. We just had a raffle last week giving away rank 12, 11 and 10 Darks and Azures. Pm for an invite and see what we are giving away next raffle. If you don't get ahold of myself you can pm one of the other leaders.
  • gregumz#4772 gregumz Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi I sent you a email in game looking forward to hearing back from you
    edited September 2016
    For those sending me emails for invites, I'm not ignoring you. I don't get on until about 8pm Est. If you see one of the other leaders on before I get on please feel free to contact them for an invite. Looking forward to seeing you in game

@russradman259
    @idesofmarch5
    We just hit Gh 16 on Sunday and immediately was able to start upgrade to 17. Thank you to all of our members who were donating and taking the time to get us to where we need to be.
    I've been in for 3 weeks and I just want to say joining was a great decision. The Alliance does DF daily (generally at 5:30 EST) and CN/EDEMO runs are constantly being put together. Guild members are always willing to help with anything I've requested. The leadership is friendly, engaged, and available.
  • glarbac#7250 glarbac Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey looking been looking for a guild to join in hopes of getting better. Gt: Glarbac
  • hrunting1#2425 hrunting1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    This is a great group of people here. I'm one of the senior members. Toon: John Shieldheart 2.9k OP. I haven't been on due to family issues lately, but again great group. These guys will help anyone at a drop of a hat, I can't complain at all. Very well coordinated and friendly
  • indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    A highly recommended guild in my alliance. Check them out if your old guild seems less lively these days, or you just need some new scenery:)
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
    SIN will be GH 20 in a few days with a very tight and active Alliance. Great work guys!
  • andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I'm not saying people are not a good helpful bunch but is it just me in this guild that gets ignored 95% of the time? Anytime there's an alliance post for something ending with "PM ME" I always PM and NEVER get a reply or invite and I spend more time standing around than anything else. Or a reply to anything I post in chat. I've been trying to do my last 3 edemo runs for the last 2 weeks since the last time I got in a group. I'm just curious, I don't want leave or complain since I've been here for around a year (maybe more) and I do my daily influence and gems when I can get those built. Please don't hate me, I just need some tips. I check my inbox here daily now if someone needs to message me privately.
    edited April 2017
    In alliance chat I think when they do event invites they prob get overwhelmed with in game tells and miss a few then say "full".... I know my chat bar (especially in river district) moves so fast, all the guilds prob miss tells at time. That and for some people typing on xbox one is painful if they dont use the phone.

As far as post mail, those should be read. Not sure what thats about.

Not trying to make excuses for them. I do my best to answer people myself, sometimes though when Im fighting or doing something else by the time I notice and try to type on that stupid ingame keyboard people have logged off.

I think in this game design (pc better) its easy to feel ignored but nobody is doing it personally or willfully. I think microphone is best.

If you need a pocket 4K OP, Im always avail at night 6-8 pm central (Devil Dog)
    Post edited by mcgwarface on