test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Items stay in auction house bug

gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
Still no fix for it? Have items for 100k-200k in AH that are expired and cant take they IG or on the gateway

1) Is there another workaround?
2) Have you figured out what causes this bug? I better avoid it if i can

Funny thing is, gateway says that 2 of the items got 4 bitters each and still I got no AD nor the items out of AH.

I have to wait for the next patchday (witch fixes/patchnotes) and hope that I get them than. But still....typicial NWO-Move not to fix a bug that is known for a long time. :/

Comments

• Options
    nathan#8975 nathan Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    I used to fight with that big all the time. As far as I can tell, what seems to trigger it is having an item with bids on it while in an auction with an expiration date that expires after patch day.

If you are going to leave room for budding, my advice would be to try to either have it expire before patch days, or just post it as soon as m server is back up.

Let me also caution you that when this happens, it is almost a sure thing that your item will be removed from public view. You will not be able to take the auction down and will likely have to settle for a low selling price because only the first few that bid will be able to see the auction
  • Options
    playersnoopyplayersnoopy Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    It happens without bid option and only sell price. I usually can get it out from gateway but some say they can't even do that.