test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So.. since running eDemo is an impossibility without a dedicated group, can we finally get..

tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
Twisted Ichor available for purchase on the Zen Market? 100 Zen Each, 20 for 1800 or something like that.

I have barely touched this game since a month after eDemo released for literally one reason:

The requirements for Twisted Ichor are pure stupidity.

I loved this game, still do, but making it pointless to play without the next tier of weapons being achievable is a joke.

With the next module at the very least, can you please make Twisted Ichor purchasable. It's literally the difference between making some money or having groups of people at a time simply quit playing.

Comments

• pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    I don't even have to ask, but what's your item level? I'm guessing 2500-2700?

I have twisted weapons on 4 of my characters, its easy to get into groups. It is the best weapon for most classes and therefore shouldn't just be handed out. The ZEN idea is terrible. The problem is patience.
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • moogie101#4741 moogie101 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    So you haven't touched the game for months over something so minor?

Get a group of guild members or join groups, so easy to do if such a big deal for you.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I have to agree with the replies here, I wouldn't like to see it on the zen market - if you're significantly below 3k you'd be better off farming some weapons of water or fire for now - they have the same stats as twisted but with a different set bonus.

Use these whilst working on gearing up and make 20 greater keys in preparation.

Once you hit 3k it's easy to get into groups in PE.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    pr3stigex said:

I don't even have to ask, but what's your item level? I'm guessing 2500-2700?

I have twisted weapons on 4 of my characters, its easy to get into groups. It is the best weapon for most classes and therefore shouldn't just be handed out. The ZEN idea is terrible. The problem is patience.

3200-3400 on each of 13 characters. And if you think patience works vs impossibly worthless players, you're delusional.

So you haven't touched the game for months over something so minor?

Get a group of guild members or join groups, so easy to do if such a big deal for you.

Guilds and their members are all [a set of words both violent and insulting] and you could be iLvL 500000000000000 with god hacks and groups will still find a reason to be scum toward you.

I think I'm starting to understand the problem...

• ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    tgwolf said:

Guilds and their members are all [a set of words both violent and insulting] and you could be iLvL 500000000000000 with god hacks and groups will still find a reason to be scum toward you.

Eh can't say I agree with you, on it took me about 1 day to get the twisted weapons... :p Wasn't that hard ran with pug n' guildies. As or the whole guild thing/group thing I never really have people that hate me when im groupped with them, normally im the one carring them so that might be why... cx Either way why would it matter if a guild member or group member hates you or not? Look at LGPG we may not be the most actively talking guild to one another in chat, but im sure someone within it would pm you with a response. In the end someone may dislike you, but who cares? Not everyone needs to like ya. :p For example a certain guild and another one might not like eachother, but they do have respect for eachother within groups, unless of coarse the person being trash talked doesn't know how to play their class which then they have all reason to be talked down to since well tbh people want to get things done, not sit around for an extra 30mins wasting they're time to do another one. :P

Yep, I've generally found that apart from the occasional idiot, people treat you as you treat them.

If someone finds that most people are rude to them then the issue rarely lies with 'most people'.

• thedramacusthedramacus Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    I think Im too much of a FB junkie. All too often I find myself looking for a like button when something is well said :)
    Dramacus 3.1 SW, Raven 2.9 HR, Aurora Shadowbain 2.7 GF, Mirduatas Vras 2.5 DC
    Si Vis Pacem 2.5 DC, Jade Shadowbain 2.4 CW, Para Bellum 1.5 GWF, President Not Sure lvl 69 OP
    Faith Shadowbain lvl 69 DC, Toof Fairy lvl 68 GWF, Arnie Shadowbain lvl 63 GF

Your Credit Card Has Been Declined
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

Yep, I've generally found that apart from the occasional idiot, people treat you as you treat them.

If someone finds that most people are rude to them then the issue rarely lies with 'most people'.

Could not have said it better myself, played this game a very long time, have found very few true asshats (especially since loot and boot was killed off).
  • thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    "I think I'm starting to understand the problem..."

:D
  • pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    Yea, I have to think if you have 3200-3400 IL on 12+ toons and can't get into Edemo, the problem may be something as armadeonx hinted at.
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Our guild runs regular epic Demi runs with intelligent groups that bring experienced and new guild members the opportunity to get twisted ichor. Unfortunately lack of patience and low guild activity is a definite culprit in acquiring twisted ichor. Sorry to say this but join an active group to get twisted ichor.
    The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Lets be honest here guys, those of us who have run lots of EDemo (full Twisted on 4 Alts) were happy they did this, the sheer stupidity of so many players and downright trolling and campfire sitters (a la Tiamat in the bad old days). Was about all many of the hard core could stand. Even though I can encounter issues with a 3500il GF when running solo I still prefer this to what went before!
  • iccyasdiccyasd Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

I think I'm starting to understand the problem...

+1 LOL

@tgwolf Got both mine around ilvl2.7k+ not much of an issue here for me....
    Main - IccyAsd Lvl70 (GF 4249)
    Alt - Freaya Lvl70 (CW 33XX)
    Alt - Demonic Iccy Lvl70 (TR 27XX)
    Guild - Windows Central (GH14)
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    Since Edemo group have been put in place (10 man queue) i ran it succesfully many time with both guildies and pugs and even a few times with alliance members now. Sure sometimes i join a pug group and i realize it will be a silver run (so what, still gives 1 of them) or even sometimes its a failed bronze, but oh well i just leave afterward and get at least a ring and stuff.

Since i got my twisted on my GWF i have not even been trying, i join groups only when i am asked by guildies to run it with my GF or when i stumble upon a 8/10 group that post in enclave and so far i got 12 ichors on one character and 10 or so on the other. Im not in a hurry to buy the twisted set for my GF so i take it as it come. If i was motivated and wanted to run it more, i could do it in 1 or 2 days easily.

I think there is definately a problem on your side.
  • xclusiv3636xclusiv3636 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    My CW is 2654 ilvl and have both my twisted, we'll have the OH when I get home as was gated by demonic Ichor (yay for weekly cap... Not...) 90% were pugged by just joining LFG and zone chat in protectors and being there for the entire run and not delaying it all...

Demonic was the hard part, not twisted if proactive and not whiny/spammy when u msg ppl