test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond Farming Guide - Well of Dragons

Hey Guys! The 3rd AD Farming Video is Now Live. Today we dive into the Well of Dragons map to do some enchantment farming. I think there may be one more AD farming guide next week for a total of 4 AD farming videos. I hope you guys have been making some money thus far. The feedback has been amazing so far. Some of you mentioned you have made some pretty decent $$$. I really appreciate all the support. Hope you guys enjoy this video as well.

https://youtu.be/p49XdyuQs8g
Forsaken World
Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

Neverwinter
Warlock - Garlaanx

Comments

• Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Outstanding ! a new one to watch after I finish watching gamers 2.​​
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • Options
    fox#1533 fox Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Great video content bro, I really wish there were groups like that when I go to Well of Dragons. Can you get epic rings from these encounters though?
  • Options
    flyersfan314#7217 flyersfan314 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    What do you get if you kill all dragons within 10 minutes?
  • Options
    garlaanxgarlaanx Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    fox#1533 said:

Great video content bro, I really wish there were groups like that when I go to Well of Dragons. Can you get epic rings from these encounters though?

You can get blue rings =( I've never seen an epic one. You can get Artifact Belts/Cloaks/Necks though.. Really Rare Drop

What do you get if you kill all dragons within 10 minutes?

If you kill all 5, you get a bonus reward

Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    lordmaniklordmanik Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    What is the recommended item level for this map? I'm 1500 and I can't even last 5 seconds against a group of small dragons.
  • Options
    garlaanxgarlaanx Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    lordmanik said:

What is the recommended item level for this map? I'm 1500 and I can't even last 5 seconds against a group of small dragons.

2k - 2500 - 3k range depending on class. This is the second hardest map in game as far as even the trash mobs go. 1500 item level will most likely get destroyed. Even in a group it would be hard.
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx