test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free 7 days VIP

llamakngllamakng Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi there! You were one of the lucky winners in Massively OP's Neverwinter 7-day VIP key for PC giveaway.

http://massivelyop.com/2016/08/17/neverwinter-storm-king-pc-vip-giveaway/

Your code is:
oion2bWt

You can redeem your code by logging into your account on and heading to the redemption section of the ARC site -- www.arcgames.com/en/redeem -- then enter the game and claim your item from the Reward Claims Agent in Protector’s Enclave. Please note that the key expires December 31st, 2016, And don't forget that once you activate the key, some of the rewards have to be claimed in the game every day while it's active.

Let us know if you have any problems or questions -- and congrats! :)

Won this code, wont use it, first come first serve. Grats to the fast fingered chap or chapette who gets it.

Comments

• chokobeanschokobeans Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you :)
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Muhahaha it worked each time I used it for 999 days total. Jk

Really nice of you to give it away +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • mystoclesmystocles Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    what happens if you have vip and you use these codes... cause I used one and it didn't seem to do anything, will I get my time at the end of the vip period I currently already have?
  • samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    I believe, like buying VIP when you have VIP, that it will just add the 7 days onto the time remaining on your VIP status! :)
    @samaka#2511
  • adamus1979adamus1979 Member Posts: 1 New User
    So, I won one of these Massively 7 day VIP codes as well, applied the code yesterday morning, and didn't get the VIP time or the daily keys from the claims agent. I submitted an account support ticket immediately after, and 24 hours later, still nothing. Is Cryptic's response time usually this slow? How long should I expect to wait for a fix from support? Thanks to anyone that responds :)
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    says invalid code, i guess im late
  • samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    You don't get daily keys for VIP from the Rewards Claim Agent in PE... you get them, as usual, from the VIP tab in your inventory.

On the Massively page announcing the winner there is someone else reporting they didn't get any VIP time, nor access to keys, it just says to buy Rank 1 of VIP.

Hopefully support will get this sorted out for you and anyone else with the issue!
    @samaka#2511