test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I am a level 70 GF, TIL 1812, What should I know about the GF class?

I have heard some negative things, especially when comparing GF to a Paladin. These things I hear have made me concerned. Should I be?

Comments

• animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    if its about the gf nerf yes its pretty bad but it still doesn't make gf useless they are still they same being required.
    gf will still hold aggro and buff the team better

here's the notes from the last patch pc got

arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10120093-patch-notes%3A-storm-king%27s-thunder-class-balance

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR
  • derio#3255 derio Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Looking at the notes it's pretty much a pvp nerf to the class. While most of the moves for pve got either s buff or cooldown reduction.

I don't think it will be that bad.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    The biggest nerf is with ITF. It's going to limit the buff to 25% I believe whereas currently it can reach stupidly high levels if you get your defence stat high enough and run with a DC who drops an empowered Astral Shield on you (the gold ring - but empowered).

The big drawback with a pally is they find it very hard to hold aggro (make the enemy attack you and not everyone else).
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • flyersfan314#7217 flyersfan314 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I read the patch notes. When does it come out for PS4? At least they are increasing bank slots. Thats cool.