test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

gf help

i know mod 10 hit on pc so trying to build a decent tank till it hits on consoles.
but for the most part they require damage resistance to be about 80% and a certain % ignored

i been trying to get my damage resistance/and ignored up but each time i check it seems to be going down am i doing something wrong?
for each piece of armor i been looking for deflection and defense

im only 30 atm but last time i made an gf i messed up bad

the stats i been going are con and dex(might put in a lil to int for recharge )

so what should i be looking for to make the resistance go higher. this is just making my head hurt. the damage resi seems to go down and ignored goes up.

heres my stats atm well the important ones

def-3,000
deflect-1,000
ampen-100
crit strike-82
power-dont really need sense im a tank
res ignored-7.2
damage res-43.7
deflection-17.9

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
IGN:Barney Fife-HR

Comments

• derio#3255 derio Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Many of the guides I have been reading specify deflect and hit points. So I went with that and it works out well for me. Once you get to 70 you will have a better look at epic gear to see how you can spec
  • mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User

Many of the guides I have been reading specify deflect and hit points. So I went with that and it works out well for me. Once you get to 70 you will have a better look at epic gear to see how you can spec

Agreed. Wait till your 70 to look at stats. Anything before is a waste. Figure what stats you want and get them as you level also including boons. Your gear is a big factor which in lower levels may be missing a stat your does not come with the stat needed.
  • animereaper40#6124 animereaper40 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    ok ty ill try that :)

IGN:Jekyll-GF-il 1890
    IGN:Echo-GWF-il:2570(main)
    IGN:Jenkins:DC-buff/debuff-il 2020
    IGN:Ham Solo-OP Tank-il 1850
    IGN:Barney Fife-HR