What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Soloing etos

lerapiso818lerapiso818 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
edited July 2016 in The Temple
This is what happen when you get bored

http://i.imgur.com/A4PTzy4.jpg

There is still room for improvement, I went for a max def build with a tank pet, and I wasn't wearing my HP set, but with stronghold boons and going full HAMSTER you can run it below 30min I think

Comments

• Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    GJ, i can't solo the opening of a bag of crisps
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
  • Options
    mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    I don't usually log in over here very often (at all) preferring to keep to the NW subreddit. But I felt obligated to log in when I saw this and say GG man! I've never thought to give this a go but now I might.
    Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Got bored and tried my hand at this today. Few differences, I decided to go ahead and wear my High Prophet set. and opted for a healer companion (Lillend) instead of a tank companion. In the pictures you'll see I had a GF with me, that was just a good buddy of mine who wanted to watch and I personally didn't feel like streaming the attempt as it was my first try. You'll see in the first picture he had done a bit of damage, those instances were due to him standing just a bit too close to me when I died. The damage he did increased substantially for the last bit because after about 7 or so attempts on the final boss, I decided I did not have the personal DPS necessary to take down the final boss without some help. But prior to the boss take down he did not help in any way, no KV, no frey, no taunting, none of that.

I personally found this quite fun and will probably try to repeat this (and maybe attempt some of the other dungeons) after adjusting some things, namely getting a different companion, perhaps a more DPS oriented weapon enchant (i used TPF for this attempt), and maybe finish up pushing my enchants from rank 10s and a few 11s up to 12s.

OH also in the second screenshot I"m not wearing High Prophet anymore as I had switched off of it during the fifth final boss attempt. I'm wearing full eDF gear for that one. But to be fair, with the GFs help at the end I didn't really need the eDF gear and could have kept HP set.

In summary, I tried, but I'm not as pro as @lerapiso818 yet. Took about twice the time and needed help with the final boss :( But it was still fun as hell to try

• Options
    ark3toark3to Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    You do realise what solo means ? right ? right ? Kappa
  • Options
    Rather than give me a hard time about not truly soloing it, how about you give it a go?