test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New level 70 PVP gear

Hello,

I am level 70 TR from few days now and i want to play mostly pvp. BUT when i enter a battleground everyone there almost one hitting me, cuz they are all geared up. Is there any trick to gear with pvp items faster or just continue dying until i got glory points for set. Also i am IL 1670 now and trying to get better pve too to compensate the lack of pvp gear.
Any advises are welcome.

Comments

• troncq#8687 troncq Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Hi, I am level 70 new too and of course we sre easy way to by killed for stronger players. Dont worry about that, but best way for get good gears is by ichor farming, with ichors you can exchange it for good gears.

If you are a vip for open box you get Tarmalune Trade Bar it can by changed for some gears at Tarmalune Trade Bar Merchant
  • rukia#3090 rukia Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    There is a daily quest in the guild stronhold. You have to win a domination match, if you do, you will receive a "Seal of Triumph". Grim PVP gears cost from 1 to 3 of those seals and Burning from 3 to 10 if I recall correctly. I believe thats the fastest way to get pvp gear other than farming glory.
  • rukia#3090 rukia Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Getting Lionsmane is not that easy. Heck, even getting a Siege group is not easy at all. If he really wants to PVP, get atleast the Grim Set and then start saving up the seals for lionsmane.
  • haterche#9820 haterche Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Thanks for the answers :) i will start with the dailies right away :)