test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a uk guild

Were looking for active players who want to get involved with a guild. Jf96 has been together a long time on other games an after just over a week on neverwinter weve been growing fast with over 60 active players now. Theres no level requirement all were looking for is players who want to be part of a guild.. investment in the guild and stronghold activity.. for us to grow as fast as we have been is taking a big team effort an we need all new recruits to bring that same mentality. I will personally help out any member whenever possible as will all other current members we just ask for the same back. Theres no requirements just pull your weight when u can. If u want to join just search Jf96 in game and send a request to join to jwhitt26.. or send me a msg here or in game.

Comments

• keldor#1735 keldor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey man, just wanting to check, is there a requirement for voice chat? Just that I am not a big fan of that while I play games, prefer just to get sucked in to the game itself. I'm currently in a guild but it feels like I am one of only 3 people who are donating to the guild builds, I want to be in a guild where most people help contribute to the build and actually get things built!
  • jwhitt26#4057 jwhitt26 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    null
    No requirement.. feel free to join in chat parties if u want but aslong as your active an helping out were happy to have u
  • keldor#1735 keldor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Tries to send you a Tell in the game the other day, though not sure if it worked. If there is still space in the guild can you invite me? Perrin@Keldor
  • thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Hello,

Scuzz Corps is looking for new members. We currently have over 140 active members. Our guild stronghold is only level one but we will be pushing that hard soon now that a lot of members are hitting level 70. Almost everyone in the guild is very helpful and offer to help out with whatever you need. If you are interested in joining please let me know. Scuzz Corps also plays other games actively including Smite, Rocket League, and 7 Days To Die. We also have a PSN community, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube page.

My PSN is TheNAC. If you add me there let me know where you are adding me from as I get a ton of friend requests for the guild and other reasons.

Thanks.
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps