test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Group of four looking for new guild

We tried doing our own guild and soon realized we'd either have to dedicate our existence to leveling it or recruit a lot more people. None of us have the time to run a full fledged guild, so we've decided to apply to join a new guild.

So...
Who we are
  • Four RL friends
  • Late 30's or early 40's
  • East coast USA
What we are looking for
  • Active guild
  • Casual guild
  • Enough members to be progressing at a good rate
  • Not going to kick anyone for being idle for a week (unlikely this would happen)
  • Not going to kick anyone for not contributing enough X over a period of Y (Contributing nothing is unlikely)
  • Allow mature humor
  • Comprised mostly of mature open minded members (At least one of us has a state medical license for a substance not nationally legal)
  • Run by a group of people with prior MMO guild experience (not mandatory, but desired)
  • Guild does at least some endgame content, but does not require members to participate.
  • No requirement to level at a particular speed or get item x by a particular time.
What we bring
  • All of us have played MMOs, two much more than the others (including Pre WoW stuff), and one ran an EQ2 guild of 150+ members doing end game raids regularly.
  • All of us have extensive PnP RPG experience, including FR.
  • Generally we play games 5-7 days a week, though we do play games besides NW.
  • Likely we play NW at least once a week (currently we play NW most days of the week)
  • We all have, and are willing, to do things to earn materials for guild progression, but can't guarantee a particular output. We have been stockpiling materials while we tested guild progression, so we do come bearing at least a small amount of items to offer.
  • All of us have at least one character to level 50. All of us have at least one secondary character and they range from 20 to 70 in level. All of us are actively working on crafting with at least one of those characters, and one is near max level.
If this sounds good to you, feel free to hit me up. Prefer to discuss things through messaging outside of PSN (don't type nearly as fast there).

Comments

• Options
    repellrepell Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hey there I read your post and thought you might fit in with us at the Republic of Neverwinter. The majority of the officers have prior mmo experience, I myself have played wow from its launch and the gm has even more experience than me.

During the double xp weekend we worked on getting everyone in the guild to lvl 60-70 and since then have been trying to run groups to complete the campaigns and gear everyone for endgame content.

All of the points you've stated would fit with us. We have people that arent on for a week or more but jump right back in. All of us are in our mid 20s or older and usually have at least a couple people on throughout the day.

We dont require anything of you but would like it if you joined us on dungeons or guild events etc etc.

Most importantly we definitely have mature humor.

If any of that interests you feel free to add yer_cr33py_uncle or aknifefight to talk about it more.

Cheers.
  • Options
    thenac#1763 thenac Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Hello,

Scuzz Corps is looking for new members. We currently have over 140 active members. Our guild stronghold is only level one but we will be pushing that hard soon now that a lot of members are hitting level 70. Almost everyone in the guild is very helpful and offer to help out with whatever you need. If you are interested in joining please let me know. Scuzz Corps also plays other games actively including Smite, Rocket League, and 7 Days To Die. We also have a PSN community, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube page.

My PSN is TheNAC. If you add me there let me know where you are adding me from as I get a ton of friend requests for the guild and other reasons.

Thanks.

Edit: I also played EQ1, EQ2, WoW, GW, etc. etc.
    PSN: TheNAC
    Leader of Scuzz Corps
  • Options
    droc43#0857 droc43 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I see you have a few other posts here so I will not inundate you with a ton of text. LOTIS sounds like it would be a very good fit for your guys. Our core members have played with each other jumping game to game for over 6 years and we bring on new guys whenever they fit in well with our community. We currently have 50+ active members on NW, a GH rank 2, and are progressing rather quickly with the stronghold. We have no rules for activity, participation, or stronghold contribution. We only require that you are laid back and do not grief others in the community. If you want to take some time one evening and speak with us to see if you guys are a good fit, let me know. You can contact me at PSN Droc43.

Even if you do not decide to join us, we are always looking to hang out / help like minded individuals. Everyone in our clan is over 20 and most are married / parents so usually very mature fun loving chats.

I look forward to seeing you out there.
  • Options
    bomber#0573 bomber Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    Hello Fausch,
    You and your friends sound like you'd be a perfect fit for Never Legion.
    Never Legion is a guild of fun and mature individuals playing on the US PS4.
    We are a diverse group of players who's play styles range from casual to hardcore.
    We are currently at 62 members and counting, with 34 at level 70 and the rest on their way.
    We are primarily a PvE league, but we do also run PvP, heroics, and all forms of content.
    We constantly help each other, focusing on character and player improvement.
    Most of our members are 30+ years old and are looking to have fun without drama.
    Most of us have multiple years of experience playing MMOs.
    Most our members play primarily evenings and late night.
    All of our members run content with each other and guild chat is always in use.
    We are a social group in constant communication via text, PSN party chat or Discord.
    We are an alt friendly guild with plenty of opportunity to gear and level alts.
    We are a pretty laid back group who's primary focus is to have FUN.
    We are a an active guild trying to fill our ranks with like minded players.

We have no set schedule, activity requirements, or any sort of guild fees, lol after all it is a game and we are all here to have some fun. All that we ask is that our members are 21+ years of age, drama free, and treat each other respectfully.

If you are still looking for a guild feel free to message any of our members via the in game guild finder with any questions.

Happy gaming :)
  • Options
    faushfaush Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thank you for the responses, all of you sound like your guilds are good options. I'll speak with the other guys , tonight hopefully, and see if they can help narrow down a first contact choice.

We actually have a 5th person as well, similar description as above. He has much less game time, so not sure he'd be allowed to take a roster spot if he was only able to play occasionally.
  • Options
    repellrepell Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Wouldnt be an issue sir.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    If you haven't found a guild you like let me know on here. I'll see if you guys would be a good fit with us, we are a bit picky about personality because we consider game time to be fun time... none of us want game time to add to our stress level.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    valowlife#3923 valowlife Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    My guild is small but growing. About 10 active during NA prime time. We are expanding our number to have more cool dudes and duettes to play with. Some of us have gamed together for over a decade and some know each other irl. Echoing some of the other posters, im sure you would fit great with The Merciless.
  • Options
    silvard#7435 silvard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    A few friends of mine, with whom I've ran online and offline D&D, Pathfinder and other pen and paper versions of RPGs, picked the game up at PS4 launch and started a guild with the intention of building one with a heavier than usual (though nothing mandatory as opposed to encouraged) focus on role playing and character stories and events, as well as casually hardcore PvE and PVP (i.e. We're hardcore gamers past our late 20's, with adult schedules and commitments). We've picked up a couple of likeminded people along the way but we are working towards tightening up the guild concept, putting up the website/discord/PSN community, opening up recruitment and finding more interested people to join us in creating such a community.

I'm the Guild Leader and I've created and ran successful, similarly styled guilds in Star Wars Galaxies and WoW, as well as having played pretty much every MMO this side of Meridian 59 in some capacity. We aren't many since we haven't started actively recruiting yet, but even so we've been making respectable progress, relatively speaking, on the resource gathering effort for the stronghold.

If this is something that might interest you then please don't hesitate to contact me so we may talk about it, either though here or through PSN: SilvardCT.
    Post edited by silvard#7435 on
  • Options
    malekrothmalekroth Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Hey there! After reading your post it seemed that Guild Medieval might be the place you are looking for.

Launched on March 20th, 2001, Guild Medieval was conceived to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature gamers who wished to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

You can find our Forum ad here and for more information or applying you can check our website.
  • Options
    sylana#7063 sylana Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hi. I would like to add Wicked Executioners Legion to your list of choices. We are a guild/crew/group who play across multiple games and multiple platforms and are fairly new on Neverwinter. We are a mature only Guild, which means in both age and conduct. We are extremely open minded and accepting and have strict rules about being so. I am the recruiting officer and have 20 years of mmo experience, our leader has many years of mmo experience, and a few of our members do as well. We are small for Neverwinter standards but are aiming to grow into a serious but casual guild to have a strong presence, stronghold, and family, and too work together in all aspects of the game. We are not aiming to be a MRG. We want everyone to know everyone. We may not be as established as some of these other guilds but I hope you give us some consideration. I'd love the chance to speak with you more. You can get in touch with me in game after 10pm most nights. Sylana is my character name. Sylana_Merneih is my PSN.
  • Options
    mercprince#4388 mercprince Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    If you are still searching for a guild the Radiant Hunters would be a great choice. We have a great group of guys and gals that play casually and are progressing through end-game content. It's a super chill bunch if you ask me. For more info message me, Merc-Prince on PSN. We also have a community page called 'Radiant Hunters Guild' if you want to give us a quick look.