test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I am stuck on dragons campaign

Hi all, I doing Tyranny of Dragons Campaign and I need "Miner Setback" quest for advance but I can not find the quest in nowhere. I went to Icespire Peak and spoke with all npc and no one of them have the quest.
It is a bug, I am doing something wrong ?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    What does it say? I can't remember the tree off the top of my head - I know you need to do multiple daily quests for the harpers in that one to keep unlocking. I've thought several times that I couldn't progress but it turned out I did have the quest it just looked like it was for a different campaign.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    ragingfurry#2099 ragingfurry Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    You have to wait for the daily rotation for it to appear from the npc near Harper as long you have finished the prerequisite research. Just keep doing your daily Harper quests and eventually on the right day it will appear. FYI the npc's around Harper are daily givers so how this works is Harper will give you several then rotates one of the npc's for the final quest just like the npc next to Harper gives ebon downs then across from that npc is ice spire and what seems like bartender is Roth valley then the npc behind Harper is whispering caverns. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    bandrashubandrashu Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Just drop that quest and get the new ones from Harper. There are a couple of dungeons that are being rotated on a daily basis and the area for the other dailies change as well.
    To move on with the campaign you need some campaign currency, and the dailies.
  • Options
    troncq#8687 troncq Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Thanks for help me guys.

@ravenskya Npc say nothing important, he just always tells me "greetings adventurer"

@ragingfurry I start to do daily quest since I am level 26 about, I am level 70 and never get that quest. Even it is not in pending or completed quest

@bandrashu " need some campaign currency..." yes, right now I have all currency.

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    The quest is given by Fitzhugh Montgomery in PE, to the left of Harper Boward.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

The quest is given by Fitzhugh Montgomery in PE, to the left of Harper Boward.

Actually, he is behind your character as you face the harper. Ebon Downs guy is left of the harper.

To Tronc

To get the quest to work, you must have completed Assist the harpers 3 times, it should show completed 3/3. You must also have completed Assist the order of the Gauntlet 3 times and it should also show completed 3/3.
    You must be at least level 46. ( you said you are 70, so that's covered).

Only if all 3 requirements have been met will you be able to speak to Fitzhugh in Protectors Enclave and get the quest to proceed to Icespire Peak.
  • Options
    I meant left as you look at the area they're sitting it but tbh they all have their names over their heads - if he has the right name he should be able to figure out the rest :D

Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    mbritton444#2328 mbritton444 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    The name of the quest is wrong. The quest that you get in PE that sends you into the mines is the proper quest, despite the discrepancy in the name.
  • Options
    "A Miner Setback" is one of the initial quests that gets the ball rolling:

neverwinter.gamepedia.com/A_Miner_Setback