test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

demogorgon queue

How the hell do i join. I queue, timer end. Queue vannish. I queue with 5 ... same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. I stay on the spot all alone. Every hour same thing over and over. Played demo twi times this week. Its frustrating. How to get in please

Comments

• stuntzeroiiistuntzeroiii Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Honestly? Get lucky. I have the same issue. I do see people spamming it for the full hour in Mantol-Derith (Not sure if that's spelt right) trying to group up for it, but the few times I tried that way I got booted randomly right before it was time too, so I dunno honestly. I went a week without playing it more or less, then got in a couple times today. It's just luck it seems
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    On xbox most players create a private queue with their guild - or alliance as it is now. It's honestly the only way to make sure you don't get quitters or sitters.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mrrkmiller#5591 mrrkmiller Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Same here. Join my guild because you get ranked on the 3 phases. Rather have high DPS and less deaths and get top rank Tier. Start a group in the zone your in.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I find as DC I get in every time. Don't forget that demo requires 2 tanks and healers. If you play GF, OP, or DC you are going to get into demo fight a lot quicker than other classes due to the fight requiring those roles.
  • derio#3255 derio Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Really wish you could select roles in this game