test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a uk guild

Looking for a adult uk guild to join as im now at lvl70 2225 item lvl and have hit a wall so if you have a guild i can join that isnt full of squeekers swearing every other word tryin to act all gangster please send invite.

I have mic but no keyboard.

Psn sparton1978

Comments

• bluerawrer#1559 bluerawrer Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I'm also looking for a UK guild.

I've tried looking in game but didn't find what I want.

It needs to be a mature guild for me as I've been round the block a few times. Currently at level 40 as of this morning with my tank. I haven't got the time to play too seriously these days but will end up doing end game stuff whatever that is i guess as I always do. I work shifts these days so I'm on at random times which likes life difficult but for an active guild should be fine. I'm on lates the next 4 days so no on a massive amount but I'll be logging in as much as I can between work, the mrs, the dog and all the other stuff that life throws at you.

I want to find a guild that groups up tries to include people in things and definitely uses the mic.

Have a lot to learn but I'm enjoying the game.

bluerawrer on psn
  • kevuk91#5774 kevuk91 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    hi guys not sure if you have found guild yet. i have joined a usa one atm i'm planning to get more uk player if you fancy it ^^ really hard finding est time player it seem arm
  • nmtuk#4151 nmtuk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi guys,

Same boat....though nowhere near levelled up yet.

If there's enough interest...which there seems there is...why not start one?

I'll join.
  • killaakev#4031 killaakev Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    we have a few uk players, and usually at any time someone is online, look up "the mighty swarm"
  • fmzbronco#2948 fmzbronco Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm a level 44 at the moment, even though I've only been playing 3 days and I'm in the same situation. If one of you decides to make a guild, let me know and I'll join.
  • robbo#5250 robbo Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm from the UK and have started up a guild we are a fun and friendly group of guys who don't take gaming to seriously any one is welcome to join my psn is drrobbo28 just drop me a message and I'll add you
  • devilseye#0948 devilseye Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey guys we are a uk based guild we are looking for active players to join our ranks and help build the stronghold most of us are lvl 70 and willing to help people with lvling , epic dungeons , raids etc my psn is Opione1 just message me on psn