test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

lv 70 DC/GWF Looking for Active Guild (CST)

Hi I have 2 70's a GWF and a DC, both around 2k iLvL or higher. Currently Im looking for a guild that works on dungeons, campaign dailies, skirmishes, stronghold, etc. the end game stuff to join ranks of. I'm available weeknights and would like to find a core group of players to roll with. I have a mic as well and experience in many MMO's over there years including WoW, ff11,ff14, lotro and others. Im not much into PvP so if your guild is heavily focused on PvP it probably wont be a good fit. (although I'll do the daily pvp for gems, just saying im more of a PvE'r)
PSN @destroyersonny

Comments

• mercprince#4388 mercprince Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    The Radiant Hunters have 47 members who are active, mature, social, casual, and basically awesome all-around. We do group activities in-game all the time. There will be openings in a couple days if you don't mind waiting. Go ahead and message me on here if you want or you can use my psn which is Merc-Prince.
  • droc43#0857 droc43 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Hey destroyer LOTIS is currently recruiting and has 50+ members. We work on every activity you listed as well as activities for those that just want to hang out, chat, etc. The majority of our guild is now level 70, with a strong core of individuals that are well geared. We run end game content, help each other do dailies, and really do whatever is needed. If you are interested, you are more than welcome to spend some time with us one night and let us know if you think it is a good fit. Shoot me a message on PSN Droc43 if this sounds appealing to you.

I work M-F and usually am home around 6:30ish EST. All of our players are 20+ and most are married / parents so very mature. We span all time zones in the US and have some UK, EU, and Aussie players as well.
  • thanks for the replys guys i found a guild last night. happy gaming!