test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do I claim Super Duper Uber Spider

I got the code and it worked for me, but I don't know how to redeem it and claim it in game. What do I do? There is nothing in the postal courier.

Comments

• Options
    colincompton123colincompton123 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Go to the reward claims agent. He had my week of VIP but not my spider. So i'm halfway in the same boat as you.
  • Options
    onewingedmenace#5432 onewingedmenace Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    what spider exactly?
  • Options
    jaymadiv#8056 jaymadiv Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    it is a PSN code, you have to redeem it in the PSN Store.

but the code is not activated yet as far as I can tell, so it shouldn't work. not sure how you got it to work, there are a whole bunch of us for whom the code does not work at all. says it is "incorrect or no longer valid". PS Support said that the code is not activated yet, when asked,
  • Options
    blurrthehipsterblurrthehipster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So the only thing both of us are missing are our spiders? And @onewingedmenace#5432 ps4 gave some people a code for free games and one of the items is the gilded spider mount
  • Options
    looks like it is active now. mine just went through.

claim the Spider in the Zen Market, it should be marked as "Free".
  • Options
    rukia#3090 rukia Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Whats this code you guys speak off? How or where did you get it? I would like to have a spider mount aswell :blush:
  • Options

Whats this code you guys speak off? How or where did you get it? I would like to have a spider mount aswell :blush:

check your email. Playstation sent out a voucher for some items in various F2P games.
  • Options
    onewingedmenace#5432 onewingedmenace Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    Guessing you're all on US accounts, I'm in EU and of course got nothing.
  • Options
    rukia#3090 rukia Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    jmadfour said:

check your email. Playstation sent out a voucher for some items in various F2P games.
    Awww I think I didnt receive it :( Thanks for the information though, enjoy your spider
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Wow....a gilded spider has the Wanderer's Fortune combo....great for farming RP. If it's claimable across your account, that's even better. However, I doubt it.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    jmadfour said:

Just checked the ZEN store, no mount :(

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. First or second row of mounts. And it's account claimable, however, it's BtC when picked up, which means it can't be resold. Nice bargain, though, because that's a mount that goes for a pretty penny in the bazaar, and has a HIGHLY desired insignia combo.

Anyway, to lay out the steps required:

1. You'll receive a code in your email. Copy and paste that code and click the "Redeem Code" button to be taken to the page where you will redeem the code you are given.

2. Log into Neverwinter as usual and make your way to Protectors' Enclave, specifically to the Rewards Claim Agent. Click on the "Promo" tab to find your free week of VIP item. You'll need to use this item in your inventory to actually receive the benefits. (For those who've never used VIP before, go to your Inventory window and then to the "VIP Per Diem" tab to claim your daily lockbox and dungeon keys. The lockbox keys are one daily per account. All other benefits of VIP, including a 10% boost to experience gained, are automatic and require no further action from the player.)

3. Navigate to the ZEN Market, then to the Mounts section. You'll see the Gilded Giant Spider mount marked as "Free". Click on the mount, and then click the "Claim" button. This mount is bound to character and cannot be resold; however, this mount can be claimed on all characters on your account from the ZEN Market.

Hope this helps.

Post edited by lewstelamon01 on
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    souljrboiiisouljrboiii Member Posts: 2 New User
    I got my VIP but no Spider
  • Options
    souljrboiiisouljrboiii Member Posts: 2 New User
    Never mind finally got the spider
  • Options
    buckeyestar#6353 buckeyestar Member Posts: 15 Arc User

jmadfour said:

EDIT: Nevermind, found it. First or second row of mounts. And it's account claimable, however, it's BtC when picked up, which means it can't be resold. Nice bargain, though, because that's a mount that goes for a pretty penny in the bazaar, and has a HIGHLY desired insignia combo.

1. You'll receive a code in your email. Copy and paste that code and click the "Redeem Code" button to be taken to the page where you will redeem the code you are given.

2. Log into Neverwinter as usual and make your way to Protectors' Enclave, specifically to the Rewards Claim Agent. Click on the "Promo" tab to find your free week of VIP item. You'll need to use this item in your inventory to actually receive the benefits. (For those who've never used VIP before, go to your Inventory window and then to the "VIP Per Diem" tab to claim your daily lockbox and dungeon keys. The lockbox keys are one daily per account. All other benefits of VIP, including a 10% boost to experience gained, are automatic and require no further action from the player.)

3. Navigate to the ZEN Market, then to the Mounts section. You'll see the Gilded Giant Spider mount marked as "Free". Click on the mount, and then click the "Claim" button. This mount is bound to character and cannot be resold; however, this mount can be claimed on all characters on your account from the ZEN Market.

Hope this helps.

I got my spider and claimed the VIP item, but I see no VIP results. No item in my inventory.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

jmadfour said:

Hope this helps.

I got my spider and claimed the VIP item, but I see no VIP results. No item in my inventory.
    It should be an icon with a silver crown. If it's not in your inventory then you may have to file a CS ticket. Also make sure your VIP status isn't already active (shouldn't cause a problem there but it's helpful to make sure all your t's are crossed and i's dotted and such).

ROLL TIDE ROLL

• Options
    manson13xmanson13x Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Did only a few select people get an email with a code for this? I never got one.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    me either it makes a panda sad
  • Options
    stuntzeroiiistuntzeroiii Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Yeah I don't have it either... What do?
  • Options
    manson13xmanson13x Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I just checked the email accounts for all my old alts and nothing still :/
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    This weekend there were 8 of us in the chat, four of us had gotten the email the other four hadn't. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to which of us had vs hadn't. I was able to claim the VIP but couldn't find the mount. I'll have to check the Zen market when I get home tonight. Does anyone know if the mount is account wide or character bound?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    darkcult#2246 darkcult Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    No email, no code :(
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    I got the email but I could not claim NOTHING. When I went to claim it state expired. WTF...

I'm telling you as a player that has sunk quite a bit into this game my luck does not exist.

The question I have to those who got the email vs those who did not; those who did get the email did you buy the early access pack and have smite download? To those who did not, did you not buy the early access pack or not have smite?
  • Options
    I did buy the early access pack, and I think a friend gave me an alpha code for Smite, but I hated it so I only played it once and deleted it.

FYI the code did not work on Friday night, but on Sunday it did.
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    edited August 2016

I got the email but I could not claim NOTHING. When I went to claim it state expired. WTF...

I'm telling you as a player that has sunk quite a bit into this game my luck does not exist.

The question I have to those who got the email vs those who did not; those who did get the email did you buy the early access pack and have smite download? To those who did not, did you not buy the early access pack or not have smite?

I got the early access pack but I don't have smite. I'd barely even heard of the game in fact.
    ravenskya said:

This weekend there were 8 of us in the chat, four of us had gotten the email the other four hadn't. There didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to which of us had vs hadn't. I was able to claim the VIP but couldn't find the mount. I'll have to check the Zen market when I get home tonight. Does anyone know if the mount is account wide or character bound?

The mount is claimable on all characters, but is character bound (so you can't resell it on the AH). It does seem to be a random promotional email...however, if you look at the terms and conditions at the bottom, it does state that the offer is for US/Canadian players only. Now, whether that's a Sony thing, I don't know for certain and can't really even hazard a guess--I'm just restating what's in the fine print.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

• Options
    darkcult#2246 darkcult Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Mods , go on, free spider mount codes for everyone in this thread! You can do it... You know you want to! :D
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Mods , go on, free spider mount codes for everyone in this thread! You can do it... You know you want to! :D

I agree. All PS4 players should get it IMO. I would place it in the reward vendor.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    I have gotten no email on this :/,
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    tactic51989tactic51989 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same
  • Options
    Well that was weak - I go home and try to claim my spider, turns out I already have the stupid thing from the Hero's of the north pack that I bought. I thought it would be slightly different or something. So basically they just gave out free the same mount that I paid for - then gave it to me so that I couldn't even claim it. It should have at least been a different color or something, or I should have been able to give it to a friend who doesn't have a high end mount.