test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trade house time bug

Hi,

The problem is that when I want to bid on something that has 2 minutes or less on expire I can't bid on it.
Have lost a lot of bids this way. From what I understand (and it happend to me a few times) you normally can bid up to a second from expire and 'snipe' the bid.

Please can anyone help or have a solution, because this is getting frustrating, especially now that I'm starting to go for the big and rare items.

Greetings,

Zeebeest.

Comments

• dacai#7293 dacai Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same problem here, except it affects the last 15 minutes (can only bid on items 16 minutes or more from their limit).
  • zeebeest#4896 zeebeest Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    This really bites.

Can't even buy something interesting from auction house! Everything gets sniped from me! Fix it!
    Problem not resolved by today's maintanence.
  • epok#7782 epok Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I heard this isn't a bug, but intended. To stop people from sniping. Problem is, it doesn't. I have repeatedly been sniped by people who bid at the last second before the button becomes disabled. I was outbid with 47 minutes left, then I outbid him with 7 minutes left and sat there and watched the timer excitedly awaiting what I thought would actually be mine. It was not to be, he bid with 121 seconds left and then the button immediately disabled and I had to sit there and watch for 2 minutes as my dreams were crushed of actually winning an auction instead of using the buyout. This is entirely frustrating and unfair and infuriating. I am sitting there waiting to bid on something with 2 minutes left in case I get outbid again, and I cant. System sucks. (I'm on PS4 btw)
  • ileopsoas666ileopsoas666 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I m having the same 15 minutes problem. This is unbearable...is ruining my game. I already spent money in this game which by the way I'm loving and I plan to invest more...but I can't stand that it is impossible to me to win a single bid..fix it or it, will be a lot of bad undeserved pubblicity
    There are several topics on this now. Any sign the issue is at least recognised as a bug by the devs?