test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Bank Permissions

We have our 1st Repository. However My guild mates are not able to Deposit anything into the Bank. They are able to Withdraw, just not Deposit. Any work-arounds? or Solutions to this?

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    realpyxx said:

We have our 1st Repository. However My guild mates are not able to Deposit anything into the Bank. They are able to Withdraw, just not Deposit. Any work-arounds? or Solutions to this?

Long existing problem. Search the pc and xbox forums, I know the work around is to increase the limits. Very risky for some guilds and I don't remember the exact amount the increases need to be.
  • syllarnasyllarna Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Our guild just done it. Set the limits for each title. When I use it I have to select veteran member then it let's me do what the leader has set for that title. Hope that helps .
  • mercprince#4388 mercprince Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    This is correct, open the drop down menu and change the permissions for each rank and make sure to check the deposit boxes.
  • realpyxxrealpyxx Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I currently have my officers the only ones who can withdraw, but they aren't allowed to do so. I will add this little tidbit, the officer rank and Veteran Member ranks have been renamed. I'm not sure if that plays a factor or not.