test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sahha Event Conclusion

garlaanxgarlaanx Member Posts: 116 Arc User
I don't want this thread to get out of hand. Keep it civil. I just want to gather info. How many volley's did you obtain? How many of each ticket? What did you buy with the tickets? How many Mithril did you end up with and did you pull a Legendary? Over all opinions on the event.. and finally.. What could they change for next year to make the event better?

I ended with just under 32k volleys. 400+ Mith Tickets, with no Legendary Pull. Enjoy the video. Feedback always welcome!

https://youtu.be/EnA4UxY4gHw
Forsaken World
Inferno Vampire - Garlaanx

Neverwinter
Warlock - Garlaanx

Comments

• Options
    eractic#9186 eractic Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I finished the Sahha event with just over 11,500 volleys, maybe handed in around 900 coppers, 1500 silvers and around 250 mithral tickets. Last day bought 5 balls and made a guild ball group with 5-10 balls each, had 7 mithral and pulled the Emperor Beetle on the 4th ticket
    Guild : Straight Outta Neverwinter
    Main : Thorak (GWF) 4,1k
    Alts : Eractic (HR) 2,8k
    Ragner (CW) 2,7k
    Rico (DC) 2,6k
    Leo (TR) 2,4k
    Maus (GF) 2,7k
    Lucifer (Sw) 2,4k
    9 other scrub lvl 70s(mainly AD farmers and banks)
  • Options
    rrymanrryman Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    0 volley, 0 copper, 0 silver, 0 mitral, and much like everyone else, no legendary pulls. Also no no time or AD wasted.
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    I'd say about 80K vollies, north of 800 tickets, and no legendary mount.

Not a bust...got about 10M (20M during 2xRP) refinement, all the items from the event, and stacks of food/hero feasts.

IMO...it went a week too long
  • Options
    livefast1#9341 livefast1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Speaking on time invested , I don't trust cryptic RNG . As soon as I read up on this event, the very first day if came out several weeks ago. I abandoned it. The Mithril ticket RNG just isn't worth time invested IMHO. Instead I choose to basically run EDEMO and dungeons ALOT to stock pile salvage on alts. When slots feel up I'm forced to salvage on the spot, But at least this way, I know I'm working my way towards something I need. And I still have that 0.01% chance at a good drop from dungeons. Although it does get tedious and boring doing the same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. On another note to OP, I ran CN with u today. Lol I even asked you if you made youtube videos.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Probably about 35K volleys. Don't remember my ticket counts but I had a few hundred mithral tix (mid 200s I think). The event was bad. Plain and simple. Outside of kicking balls to get silver tix for R7s the event was a waste of time. I spent absolutely 0 zen on this event since it sounded like a waste.

Food is nice but let's be honest. Food isn't some high value reward.

Improvements....
    Sahha ball - either eliminate it or spend more time developing it. all it is right now is an out of bounds festival that lasts 7 minutes too long. I literally ran this once on all my toons so that I could make balls and never looked back.

Event rewards - FIX them. There's no reason I should get better rewards at rank 25 than I do for finishing Rank 1. And for gods sake shorten them. 15 minute events with a 5 minute break in between! What were they thinking. That it's fun to stand around and throw water balloons at people with a horrid targeting system for 15 minutes. It's not.

Everything about this event seemed to just take too long. And it didn't need to be extended. Pure cash grab at the last second. One would think the best option to get last minute spenders would have been to drop ball prices further.

It's a shame because I was looking forward to this event. But after the first night I would have been happy if this had just been a weekend event.
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    After playing all the normal event activities last year, i didnt even bother this year. I actually did enjoy sahha ball tho... both the Que game and the purchased/ free ball version. I managed to pull 1 legendary mount, 2 epic artifacts, bought every mount and item the event offered. 3 stacks of rank 7's, and a ton of guild marks from the chests. Those complaining that it was worthless and nonprofitable must just want everything handed to you. You gotta spend money to make money. I know more people who profited and enjoyed this part than the nay sayers... my only complaint was the length of the event... two weeks would have been plenty.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User

Everything about this event seemed to just take too long. And it didn't need to be extended. Pure cash grab at the last second. One would think the best option to get last minute spenders would have been to drop ball prices further.

It was extended for our benefit FYI. They didn;'t build a vendor for PE for the tickets so hey gave us an extra week to access the event.

Sahha would have been pretty cool without the out of bounds and the check skill. I could even see it become a bit competitive. The out of bounds stuff killed it for me.

Events should have been about 5 mins each with 5 mins in between and offered tickets for ranking well. The balls should have been more thought out because it took players a day to realize the best way to max profit was to sit and kick the ball alone under a bridge.
  • Options

Speaking on time invested , I don't trust cryptic RNG . As soon as I read up on this event, the very first day if came out several weeks ago. I abandoned it. The Mithril ticket RNG just isn't worth time invested IMHO. Instead I choose to basically run EDEMO and dungeons ALOT to stock pile salvage on alts. When slots feel up I'm forced to salvage on the spot, But at least this way, I know I'm working my way towards something I need. And I still have that 0.01% chance at a good drop from dungeons. Although it does get tedious and boring doing the same ****. On another note to OP, I ran CN with u today. Lol I even asked you if you made youtube videos.

Ahh yes. The other Warlock. Sorry I had to jet out. I was pushing for time, had to be somewhere.

All great feedback so far guys. Keep it up! Maybe next year they can adjust, and take some suggestions. And don't get me wrong. The event overall was alright..but some parts were indeed lacking. I don't think I will make a profit, but I might. Will have to see what the prices boil down to over the next few months.
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    mrroofer#2455 mrroofer Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    First time ever doing it and will be the last time only good thing I got out of it was 13 refinement stones that's it not that I'm surprised been playing for almost a year now and quite frankly the game won't give me anything good I have to buy everything with ad which Is fun and all making and selling stuff but come on one legendary drop in a lockbox or something won't kill ya lol
  • Options
    cerunancerunan Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I'm amazed anyone played it. I had no desire to spend time clicking buttons to bounce a ball, pong died a long time ago- please let it stay dead.
  • Options
    cerunan said:

I'm amazed anyone played it. I had no desire to spend time clicking buttons to bounce a ball, pong died a long time ago- please let it stay dead.

Everyone Loves Pong...

Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    kittysparkles01kittysparkles01 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Brutal... Just brutal.

That being said, I had roughly 47,000 volleys which I farmed with a group of friends who ran 12 or more toons through the daily flower collection grind, after having struggled through an mind numbing full day of sahha matches to get all the toons ready for crafting.

Lost count of tickets spent, but I pulled 2 Legendary mounts, bought 15 body paint, 160 amnian jadeite, ~50 brutal rank 7s and enough chefs hats to fill 3 bags on a storage alt lol.

All in all a rough grind, fell asleep in more than one party while standing under a bridge, but very profitable.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Only used about 150 tickets and got 2 Legendary mounts, I won't complain, but ill say the event was FAR from fun. :P
  • Options

Only used about 150 tickets and got 2 Legendary mounts, I won't complain, but ill say the event was FAR from fun. :P

And it's HAMSTER like that..that makes me rage =P
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    garlaanx said:

And it's **** like that..that makes me rage =P

lol ditto ... at least i got some R7s
  • Options
    mrroofer#2455 mrroofer Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Yup its absolute garbage just like during the last event even you see the same person get 5 legendary in less then 10 mins
  • Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    But be honest, how many vollies would you have w/o using the unintended glitch. Thats the real question, and I am sure no one here will admit to using cheating tactics.
  • Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    I know nothing of this glitch you speak of...all my vollies where bought and paid for.
  • Options
    asjohnson#4476 asjohnson Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    Yes of course, No one used any alter means of getting a HAMSTER ton of vollies. Thats just blasphemy
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    I wish they would fix the ability score glitch many are still using as fast as they fixed the practice balls dropping tickets. Its absolutely ridiculous seeing toons with double stats and taking full advantage of it.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options

But be honest, how many vollies would you have w/o using the unintended glitch. Thats the real question, and I am sure no one here will admit to using cheating tactics.

I didn't use it. I was at work and missed out on it. All my volleys were bought and paid for =(

I wish they would fix the ability score glitch many are still using as fast as they fixed the practice balls dropping tickets. Its absolutely ridiculous seeing toons with double stats and taking full advantage of it.

or we just don't talk about it? :P
    Forsaken World

Neverwinter
    Warlock - Garlaanx
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I must have turned around maybe ... 25 Mithral? I dunno... The silvers got me some decent stuff but i dunno if it was worth the time. The game was bad as some said cause of the out of bound thing, such slow pacing is too boring. Next time put an invisible wall or something.

The activity where BOOOORING, and again as said above, way too long ... like waaaaayyy too long.

In the end i wasted too many time celebrating the festivals on my 2 characters for around half of the event... as for the balls didn't drop a single zen on this (altough some of my friends did and i was in the group when they used them) So as expected no legendary/epic reward, i just made my free ball everyday and thats it. At least got some nice refinement and stonghold items for my guild so not bad...

But in the end the rewards vs time invested wasn't too great. Everything came out as boring. Winter Festival felt more entertaining altough it had its downs.
This discussion has been closed.