test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seal of the Lion

I recently start playing Neverwinter on ps4. The wiki page and forum of Neverwinter tells me that (for example) the many-arrows insignia can be trade for a seal of the lion at the bounty hunter. Problem is that the bounty hunter only sells me a bag with a random item. How do I get seal of the lion coins?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• darkcult#2246 darkcult Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I want to know this too.
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I have a couple of Seals of the Unicorn and have no clue what to do with them either
  • drethzzdrethzz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    null
    Terrordactyl. Check this link below. You can spend these coins at Protecter Enclave

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Seal_of_the_Unicorn
  • troncq#8687 troncq Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    "Problem is that the bounty hunter only sells me a bag with a random item. How do I get seal of the lion coins?"

You can't do!! Some time ago they have removed it (before ps4 version) and other approach to do hard to get free items, forcing to "pay" real money!!

Also they has removed nearly every feature(in pc version) to earn astral diamonds or currency you earn to purchase things in game or even to get Zen to buy things from the shop where people spend real money. Yes it used to be things many people bought with money could actually be bought with in game currency if you had enough patience. Invokes which used to give you 1,000 now only give you 250 if you are lucky.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    First off those are no longer in game. That is because those armor piece are no longer sold and even though it shows that it is not part of the leveling mission any more. Dungeon wise you get Adventure seals which can be used from level 12-70.

As for the post above talking about the shop, that is PC vs console from my understanding. Specific packs are in the console MP only, meaning you have to spend real world money to get them. When PS Store does a sale we get those items on sale.

For instance PS store might do a sale on Zen, than when NW has discounts on zen items, if a player can withhold themselves from spending the zen immediately you can double up on your saving.

PC vs Console sales have been in other games as well and the simple answer, PC needs the extra sales for the lower population base. That is what I heard in many other MMO games on both console and PC. Learn to deal with this type of behavior, it is the norm.
  • drethzzdrethzz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks both, for the reaction. I continue leveling and collect adventure points for items.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    drethzz said:

Thanks both, for the reaction. I continue leveling and collect adventure points for items.

I personally only buy the bag of Rough AD with my adventure seals. I highly recommend doing that unless you need gear for your companions.
  • thehughes#0961 thehughes Member Posts: 1 New User
    I don't really care about the whole seals issue. What bothers me is that they've locked up styles that I really wanted to transmute for my characters. I play on PS4, and because I can't get the Seal of the Lion, it seems I'll never be able to get those cool styles in Vellosk and other places.

Are there presently any work around a to get these styles? I asked Arc Games to which they responded by telling me I could buy keys and try my luck at the styles... Which basically said to me: Spens money, even though it's impossible to get what you want even via that method. I've spent money on the game. No stranger to it, but I don't want to waste money trying for styles I can't get.

Advise?